• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

oooooooooo i hope there is any thing for kh. even i couple of words will help. that project keyblades thing will hopefully show up somewhere there.

E

Eclipse

Nomura said that the news at E3 is going to be about KH being more than just a video game. Which makes me believe that they are either going to be announcing a KH T.V. series or a highly interactive KH game for the Nintendo Revolution.

that whole thing was an april fools joke dude.....

like it or not, it was. the people who released that information said it was an april fool's joke.

the thing that WAS CONFIRMED from famitsu was this

Though Kingdom Hearts II has just about wrapped up its journey onto North American shelves, it won't be the end of the action role-playing series. A day after Square Enix held its Kingdom Hearts II launch party in Los Angeles, producer Tetsuya Nomura took some time to talk about the future of the franchise with Famitsu.com. There, he revealed that he already has some new ideas for the series.

Nomura is thinking of a new installation that won't be a numbered sequel or something that takes place between two games the way that Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance) did. If fans of the series find that a bit confusing, they have nothing to worry about, because they're not alone.

"It's difficult to explain it. I'm thinking about how to talk about it [without giving things away], which means that there will be some twists to it. Up until now, the series followed along a [straight] time line, going from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. But the idea I have right now doesn't follow that flow," Nomura told Famitsu.com. "However, as long as it inherits the Kingdom Hearts title, it needs to have some connection [to previous installments] in terms of storyline, so it won't be too distant from the other titles. In any case, this is still at a conceptual phase, where I'm thinking about what I want to do."

Famitsu.com also asked Nomura whether the next installment's story will take place after the ending in Kingdom Hearts II. However, Nomura only smiled, neither confirming nor denying it.

Nomura is currently at work on multiple titles, and he revealed that there will be more announcements at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo and Tokyo Game Show. Square Enix is planning a big event for the E3 announcement in particular, and the company will be holding a surprise ceremony during the expo.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
My Destiny Begin said:
you guys are all lucky living at united states or L.A get to go to e3 or even watch it on g4 i knew i should not have moved to australia i should have stayed at malaysia the games come out early then any other country kingdom hearts 2 release on 28 march right at the united states well my mum sayed it came out on the 16 of march and it was in english!i wanna go home! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
No.

Still could watch e3 on G4...

ffvii ps3
NO DAMMIT

But still... Squeenix announcement. (if it is ffvii i will scream)

misterorange

badreligon said:
I use to play halo a lot but I got to level 39. It got to hard with bridgers and modders, but it was fun while it lasted. This is a good site for tracking stuff on
halo3

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/index.html

The exact price has not be revealed yet. I can't remeber what they have estimated the price to be, but I know it will be a bit pricey.

E3 2006 will be great to watch even if there is nothing much on kingdom hearts.
I read on CNN:Money that they heard it was gonna be $399 but that is the rumor they are hearing. Sony has said that they would be willing to take a huge loss on the system if it still sells well. Also since the price of PS2 dropped and lets say they do infact bring PS3 out for $399 would be about 500 bucks a system they would lose, but prices for the system should drop off within a year or two and would be racking in the money like they are for PS2.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
BULLETPROOF said:
no it wasn't the april fools joke was about the kingdom hearts movie/anime or whatever you wanna call it .... i think

no the thing about Nomura saying that Kingdom Hearts could become more than a game. That was an aprils fools joke srry thats what I meant it was for what that other guy said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back