• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader 9

At E3 that is coming up in may Nomura revealed that there will be more announcements at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo and Tokyo Game Show. Square Enix is planning a big event for the E3 announcement in particular, and the company will be holding a surprise ceremony during the expo. What part do you think Kingdom hearts will play in all this at this years E3 and TGS.

gjkc4204

Didnt Nomura say it wasnt gonna be KH related
I think i heard that somewhere
Still wanna see whats coming though

keyblader 9

I just want Nomura to say something about KH3 i dont care what he says about it i just want him to say something about KH3 and give us all a heads up on it

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Nomura said that the news at E3 is going to be about KH being more than just a video game. Which makes me believe that they are either going to be announcing a KH T.V. series or a highly interactive KH game for the Nintendo Revolution.

BULLETPROOF

i hope it has something to do with the next kingdom hearts game :) i just beat the game today ( took me 8 days about 38 hours, did some extra stuff , difficulty proud )
and i still need to alot of extra stuff like beat sephiroth, get to level 99, beat the godess of fate cup, get the paradox cups, level up all drives and get the ultima weapon or fenrir weapon

RikusGirl55

so this whole thing is going to happen in may??? i thought it was in november...oh well. maybe that's a different event.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
It will be interesting to see what happens this year at E3. Most of the game developers wont get the spotlight, since both Nintendo and Sony are stealing that away. But SE is a big name in the game industry, so I really really hope it's something KH related. If not, I hope they at least announce some sort of launch title for PS3 !

My Destiny Begin

you guys are all lucky living at united states or L.A get to go to e3 or even watch it on g4 i knew i should not have moved to australia i should have stayed at malaysia the games come out early then any other country kingdom hearts 2 release on 28 march right at the united states well my mum sayed it came out on the 16 of march and it was in english!i wanna go home! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BULLETPROOF

Kairi's Heart said:
no that was an april fools joke. at least i think that was the april fools joke
no it wasn't the april fools joke was about the kingdom hearts movie/anime or whatever you wanna call it .... i think

badreligon

Counter Shock said:
That'd be cool, but im more interested in Halo 3.
I use to play halo a lot but I got to level 39. It got to hard with bridgers and modders, but it was fun while it lasted. This is a good site for tracking stuff on
halo3

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/index.html

*Dark_destroyer* said:
the ps3 IS going to be the next gen console, and has the price been revealed yet

The exact price has not be revealed yet. I can't remeber what they have estimated the price to be, but I know it will be a bit pricey.

E3 2006 will be great to watch even if there is nothing much on kingdom hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back