• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2005 trailer clip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
i hav just discovered on my limewire a clip of what im pretty sure is from the E3 2005 trailer....that is the trailer we havn't seen yet right? well, im not sure but its all new stuff to me, and its very high quality...if someone can tell me how to get a file from my WMP for you all to see, i will gladly post it up

P.S. its only 25 sec. but it kicks ass

edit:
P.P.S. there is a thing in the corner, that says gamespot, so you might've seen it, idk

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yep,thats old. I should know. I was the 1st person in the forums to find and submit a link to it. But for unknown reasons Gamespot took it off their site. Probably for legal purposes.

sora364

Awards
imallaboutKH said:
aiight, i din kno if it was old or not, cuz if i remember, theres one trailer that hasn't been released yet, that is the E3 2005 trailer aint it?

Yep, there is one trailer that we haven't seen. But thats not the one.

P.S: That clip is on the main site!

sora364

Awards
imallaboutKH said:
o_O it is?? *goes to check* no it isnt, not the one i found

and no its not, its a 25 sec. clip of Sora in the Mulan and Underworld worlds

anywho, the offer is still up for grabs..............

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Thats the one you are talking about! I got them confused.*slaps self* Well,thats even older than the one I was talking about. It is old as well. 3 months old to be exact.

anyone but me

Madness said:
Just to clarify, the one trailer we don't have yet is the one that played at the Square-Enix party about a month ago. And it's over 8 minutes long.
you think maybe some one illegally taped it, and i can illegally download it off limwire? lol, i am going to go see.. ill tell you if i get it, though i highly highly highly doubt i will

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
anyone but me said:
you think maybe some one illegally taped it, and i can illegally download it off limwire? lol, i am going to go see.. ill tell you if i get it, though i highly highly highly doubt i will
I doubt it. From what I've heard, the guards at the part were very strict in not letting any cameras or recording devices get in the place where the trailer was. We'll have to wait until either they release it or they show it somewhere with less security, like the Tokyo Game Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back