• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E.S. Jiminiy Journal Picture

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
If you look really really closely it really does look like lips. I just wanna see his face!!!!!!!!!!!! (builds time machine and goes into future and buys new kingdom hearts game)

KingdomSealer

If you look really really closely it really does look like lips. I just wanna see his face!!!!!!!!!!!! (builds time machine and goes into future and buys new kingdom hearts game)

ummm well you can see his face if you watch the FM+ secret ending. unless you did already but at the end he takes his helmet off and you can see his face. love the pics. the lips are interesting too.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Look closely. They're not lips, it's a part of his helmet where the mouth is (or so it seems). I thought they were his lips at first too.

I want to know what the text say though...we find out what his official name is (as of now).

Apollo

Silver Member
That looks very cool I can't wait to fight him.

Last edited:

Mr_Burble

Speaking of ES, do I have to beat the org mushrooms to fight him? I beat the extra org battles and beat the game.

Kit_Kiama

Now that I've got a good look at it, I'm beginning to think that it's not really a keyblade. Maybe that's why there's no chain. >.>
Prob. because it's an early Keyblade or something...

ummm well you can see his face if you watch the FM+ secret ending. unless you did already but at the end he takes his helmet off and you can see his face. love the pics. the lips are interesting too.

Yeah, but due to the color variations, that may not even be one of the orig. knights...I'm not sure, but just throwing that one out there for you guys...

tkato

Actully the translation isn't that intresting, it's something like "an enegmetic soldier whom fought sora, he has a connection to sora" (actully after the fight you get an item named "proof of connection")

Mr_Burble

after you beat the game, there is an option to save, and if you do so then you can go back, and it will magically appear! *poofs*
I couldn't fight him because I didn't finish Pooh's world. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back