• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E.S. Jiminiy Journal Picture

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

PicsofProof2.jpg

PicsofProof1.jpg

Pictures of the E.S. in Jiminy's Journal
I think its pretty cool, now all we need to do is translate the words in it. Can anyone do that?
(Screenshots by MardukKurios)

Last edited by a moderator:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Its awesome and yeah the words need to be translated but would be better if you can see his face or something as well

Gabranth

Awards
The ES is so awesome looking! Is there any significance that the portal you go through to fight the ES is in disney castle? Could someone explain exactly how it appears?

D

Deleted member 36435

Woops sorry MardukKurios I thought I credited you for them, sorry. *goes to edit*

MardukKurios

Its okay! Thanks for the Credits! X3

Well the Portal just appears after you completed the game once.
I didn't won against all members yet until this time so you just get it after completing it once.

Its a small sequence where Chip and Dale are shocked and running through the Hall of Cornerstone. Sora takes a look and you see this dark Portal... thats all.

Here are some other Pics of him:
attack1.jpg

armschutz.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/MardukKurios/armor.jpg

luffywang573

i can read a little of kanji the begining kanji next to his picture say something about THE REMEMBRANCE THATS LEFT. (there could be something wrong but should be smiliar to what i put)

Cyypher100

wow, the world he is in is beautiful....and dead. How sad...I wonder if its dawn or twilight...something tells me its twilight...it doesnt look as cold as dawn.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
see this and knowing you fight him as Sora pretty much destroys the theory this the secret cutseen is set in the past or else he would more then likely be dead I think it's alternate reality like when Fighting the Organization members though your not in an alternate reality then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back