• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E.S. is a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

This idea came to me after looking at a subbed cutseen from kh2 final mix in which riku is fighting roxas and Diz comes and says "did he say he hated sora?" or somethign but anyway heres what came to me.

I was trying to figure out how U.E.M. could be a nobody/ heartles as some think and realized that can't be true for a nobdy to control a heartless(Dark Soilder) thing or vice versa. And it also seems that nobodys have deep "hatetred" twords their others which lead me to believe E.S. could be a nobody and why he seemed to hate U.E.M., who i think is Xehanort, so much.

So i think U.E.M. became one with the darkness creating a hearltless and a nobody but managed to get his real body bback like sora and because he was apart of the darkness he could control the his heartless, the Dark soilder. E.S. became a nobody and could weild keyblades since his counterpart could, and somehow hooked up with the other 2 soilders and became a knight. E.S. probaly stands for the complete opposite things as U.E.M. and wants to stop him but probaly has a desiree to finnsih U.E.M. so he can become Xehanort and the only Xeharnort.

E.S. probaly wants kingdom hearts for himself so he can became a person using it and the only reason he is trying to stop U.E.M. from using KH is so E.S. can have it for himself.

Serpit

Interesting theory, but then why do ES and UEM look so very, very different?

sepheroth1

well even if the did look similair that doesnt sstop U.E.M. from doing somehing or E.S. doing somethign to change thier look. like riku let into the darkness within his heart to become Xeharnorts heartless, who is saying U.E.M. didnt do the same

Soraox

ur theory is kinda of coonfusing but ur saying is from reading ur theory is that Es is Xehanorts nobody i think not sure anyway that can b true since Xemnas is Xehanorts Nobody

sepheroth1

ur theory is kinda of coonfusing but ur saying is from reading ur theory is that Es is Xehanorts nobody i think not sure anyway that can b true since Xemnas is Xehanorts Nobody

assuming the game take place in a differernt time it is quite possible and also i think nobodys aren't always the person they come shell that is left behind and that any shell can be used, like in the case of when sora was brought from being a heartless and if roxas was sora's shell that was left behind shouldnt have roxas dissapeared when sora came back IF that was the case

oblivion10

well i think its safe to say that E.S. is either Xehanort or somehow related to him. But think about it how many of the characters nobodies have we seen besides sora's and kairi's. Granted they look alike but that just may be a coincidence. Or done on purpose who knows.

bladed asassin

a nobody from the realm of light... sent to destory the darkness that e.u.m has brought apon the worlds.. meant up with his other friends to aid him... will darkness over take or will the light shine through once more... basically thats how i see it and the darkness appears to win.. but i could see the e.s being a nobody.. wouldn't do me no harm .

oblivion10

true though it was never said if someone could have more than one nobody. Remember the Xehanort Heartless and Xemnas were both in control of the side that they were on. Possibly a fragment of the Xehanort nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back