• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E.S. Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

To fight the E.S. do you have to complete Jiminy's Journal on Proud Mode?

Not really. All you have to do is beat the game and the portal will appear on your 3rd trip to Disney Castle on your second playthrough. Other things are unlocked as well (like the Cavern of Rembrance). I think beating the game is like a test to qualify for the hard stuff.

Stars

リク
To fight the E.S. do you have to complete Jiminy's Journal on Proud Mode?

U have to complete all worlds, include Atlantica and Winnie the Pooh and finish the final battle with Xemnas, get the original secret ending and save it..XD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
you can save on final mix after it??!?

Lancelot

Awards
i really need to get a japanese ps2 n final mix...

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah i almost have KHIIFM+ ill prob just get my ps2 modified... easier

Lancelot

Awards
Lol, thx... not much dif to the original is it?

Stars

リク
Not really. Just with Fm, we can fight Terra and ORG XIII data battle.. Lol..and different mode.
But it is fun. =)

Cloudless Sky

o_O;;... i thought we need not complete jimmy journal in proud mode to get secret ending?

Nope... The easiest way to unlock Secret ending, I personally think is Critical mode cause it only need to complete the 3 proof... I quoted this somewhere:-
Birth By Sleep Unlock Conditions

To get the new secret ending Birth By Sleep you must satisfy these conditions for each mode.
Unlockable How to Unlock
Beginner Impossible
Critical Acquire all 3 proofs (i.e. Proof of Connection - Terra, Proof of Non-existence - Org. Data Rematches, Proof of Tranquility - Mushroom XIII)
Proud Complete Jiminy's Journal
Standard Complete Jiminy's Journal and get all treasures from Gummi Missions (including EX missions)

>_<y* But I do unlock it in standard mode

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Yeah, it is easier to get secret ending in Critical Mode, i have play it many times..>.>
But i have another file which is standard mode but i mistaken it as proud mode got ES fight without completing any journal and missions. =D

Cloudless Sky

Yeah, it is easier to get secret ending in Critical Mode, i have play it many times..>.>
But i have another file which is standard mode but i mistaken it as proud mode got ES fight without completing any journal and missions. =D

If not mistaken, to unlock ES (Lingering Spirit Boss) only need to finish the game 1st right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back