• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► E-Mail's f***ed up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
So I went to sign in to my email at Charter. Typing the same User Name/Password that I have been using the past six years. But for some magically unknown reason it's not letting me sign in. I'm pretty freaking angry right now, and Charter basically has no online help service stuff... Any advice?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well your first mistake was to use Charter. Is there no 'Forgot your password? Click here' option?

Jozi

Well after looking into it some more, it seems as though they changed the site a bit. Before it was: Enter your Email Address. But now it's: "Username." I have no idea what Username I have, and I can't get my password because you need a Username. To find a Username you have to put all of your info down. But I've recently moved, and I think my mom might of canceled my service (I doubt they would delete my account though).

Love Machine

strut strut strut
If they were to completely switch from 'Enter your email address' to Enter your Username' without consulting the original members first, then that's not a service worth using at all.

Jozi

Yeah, 'decided to just switch to Yahoo. I hope I don't lose the six years worth of memberships bound to my old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back