• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dynamic Theme Pre-Order Bonus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
I just got my limited edition of the hd remix, and its fantastic! the artbook is awesome! one question though: it comes with a dynamic ps3 theme, right? where do I find that? is there a code somewhere in the case or is it on the disc? I cant find it, and im worried im not getting in for some reason. thanks to anyone who can help.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The code should actually be on the receipt ^_^ I'm not sure where you preordered it from so IDK if it's different, but at least for GameStop I can confirm (since I did get mine) that the code is on the receipt. Generally the cashier tells you about it as you leave the store but sometimes it slips their mind :)

Korai

Awards
The code should actually be on the receipt ^_^ I'm not sure where you preordered it from so IDK if it's different, but at least for GameStop I can confirm (since I did get mine) that the code is on the receipt. Generally the cashier tells you about it as you leave the store but sometimes it slips their mind :)
I ordered it from Amazon
25characters

BagelBreath

Awards
My code isn't on my receipt? The cashier said it should be in the box when I asked... It wasn't. ;x

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well, if for any reason someone misses out on the preorder dynamic theme, there are 3 really nice static themes you can unlock by playing the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back