• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Dynamic Theme Pre-Order Bonus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Korai

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
I just got my limited edition of the hd remix, and its fantastic! the artbook is awesome! one question though: it comes with a dynamic ps3 theme, right? where do I find that? is there a code somewhere in the case or is it on the disc? I cant find it, and im worried im not getting in for some reason. thanks to anyone who can help.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • 15th Anniversary
The code should actually be on the receipt ^_^ I'm not sure where you preordered it from so IDK if it's different, but at least for GameStop I can confirm (since I did get mine) that the code is on the receipt. Generally the cashier tells you about it as you leave the store but sometimes it slips their mind :)

Korai

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
The code should actually be on the receipt ^_^ I'm not sure where you preordered it from so IDK if it's different, but at least for GameStop I can confirm (since I did get mine) that the code is on the receipt. Generally the cashier tells you about it as you leave the store but sometimes it slips their mind :)
I ordered it from Amazon
25characters

BagelBreath

Awards
  • Bravely Default
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
My code isn't on my receipt? The cashier said it should be in the box when I asked... It wasn't. ;x

Max

Staff member
Awards
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • The Freeshooter
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Well, if for any reason someone misses out on the preorder dynamic theme, there are 3 really nice static themes you can unlock by playing the game :)