• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dwarf Woodlands is the most underused world in the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
mistranslation on the forums is a dangerous thing.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
it won't get in the way, the worlds were sleeping and now they're awake. that would mean that everyone is alive and well with the memories of what happened.
They likely would not have the memories of what happened with the exception of The Grid. They were all dreams, after all, the world's dreams while the inhabitants slept. None of the Destiny Islands crew had memories of when DI was a Sleeping World, for them there was no time gap at all. The Grid might be different because, if I remember right, Xehanort says that data can't dream, meaning everything was happening in real time for The Grid. But all the other worlds would likely not remember what happened, as it was just a dream.

they mean how the world was just wasted. in BbS, the worlds took only 30-45 minutes to complete back in 2010 (granted i was a high level). the only reason they were in was to say "hey guys! look! this game is a prequel!" and the PSP's hardware didn't allow for much.
I wouldn't really blame the PSP for that. Every world in every KH game is shallow and empty. That's just their design philosophy lol.

I think there's at least some potential for this world to come back. As well as any of the other worlds that a princess of heart comes from. Aren't they a significant plot point for KH3?
Based on Nomura's words, it sounds like they are loading all the PoH worlds into KHx for this reason, likely implying they won't all be in KH3 proper.

Neo_

Awards
I 100% agree. It should have been a world in KH1.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They likely would not have the memories of what happened with the exception of The Grid. They were all dreams, after all, the world's dreams while the inhabitants slept. None of the Destiny Islands crew had memories of when DI was a Sleeping World, for them there was no time gap at all. The Grid might be different because, if I remember right, Xehanort says that data can't dream, meaning everything was happening in real time for The Grid. But all the other worlds would likely not remember what happened, as it was just a dream.

I wouldn't really blame the PSP for that. Every world in every KH game is shallow and empty. That's just their design philosophy lol.

Based on Nomura's words, it sounds like they are loading all the PoH worlds into KHx for this reason, likely implying they won't all be in KH3 proper.

and on that final paragraph, about fucking time gaston is in KH.

yunami5

Awards
Yes, after the first game they just rushed us through watered down versions of the movies stories with no relevance to the plot of the game overall.

In the first game the worlds each had their own original stories that were plot relevant, and they might reference to scenes from the movies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yes, after the first game they just rushed us through watered down versions of the movies stories with no relevance to the plot of the game overall.

In the first game the worlds each had their own original stories that were plot relevant, and they might reference to scenes from the movies.

to be fair they were rushed to get the titles out on schedule, so its worth looking forward to unchained x and III where it appears they're being much more faithful to the original vision.

Scorseselover

Am I the only who got the crap scared out of while fighting the Magic Mirror...especially during the parts where there's multiple forms of him? When you're looking at him outside the mirror, he's just like the movie, but when you get sucked in and you're actually facing him...he's actually more intimidating than the queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back