• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DW theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

canito_q

I finished the game and this came to mind: when you pull out your two keyblades, first they are 2 KK and then it's Oblivion and Oathkeeper. So, since you first ''kill'' Xion, and then do DW, Is it possible that one of those 2 KK is Xion's and the other one is Roxas'? This would also explain why when Riku gets Oblivion, he remembers Xion.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's pretty much been confirmed that when Xion "combines" with Roxas, a part of himself wakes up inside of him that allows him to use "her" Keyblade.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wasn't it also confirmed that this thing she awakened might have something to do with Ven? At least that's what I remember.

assasinjord

Well its much more logical that Xion awakened Vens heart inside of Roxas.

1) When she 'awakened' Vens heart inside of Roxas, it gave him emotions (he could now cry).

2) Ven is ambidextrous (being able to weild the keyblade backwards in any hand), and so is Roxas once Vens heart is awakened inside of him (making him able to weild TWO keybaldes in ANY hand). If you don't know what ambidextrous is google it.

3) If Ven had been 'awakened' in Roxas, maybe Xion has been to the room of 'awakening' before when she went to castle oblivion.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well its much more logical that Xion awakened Vens heart inside of Roxas.

1) When she 'awakened' Vens heart inside of Roxas, it gave him emotions (he could now cry).

2) Ven is ambidextrous (being able to weild the keyblade backwards in any hand), and so is Roxas once Vens heart is awakened inside of him (making him able to weild TWO keybaldes in ANY hand). If you don't know what ambidextrous is google it.

3) If Ven had been 'awakened' in Roxas, maybe Xion has been to the room of 'awakening' before when she went to castle oblivion.

1) Roxas may have had emotionas prior.

2)Ven only uses his left hand in the secret endings, and uses his right in gameplay; which is kinda notable.

3)Yeah this I don't even know.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1) Roxas may have had emotionas prior.
I was pretty sure he did, anyway. In that mission just before he leaves, where he goes to Agrabah, and he questions why he's with the org, I'm pretty sure Roxas cried. It was hard to tell cause it was in-game graphics, but his hand movements made it look like he was crying to me.

Then theres things like when he tells Axel he felt scared, and Axel says he can't be scared cause he can't feel, he's just remembering being scared. But Roxas had no memories.

And more... but I can't remember them all.

Awards
It's pretty much been confirmed that when Xion "combines" with Roxas, a part of himself wakes up inside of him that allows him to use "her" Keyblade.

It's not her Keyblade.

"Well, it isn’t that Roxas has physically inherited Xion’s keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas."

I'm currently in the midst of making a topic on dual wielding.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I remember that this also has something to do with how Sora was able to dual wield.

well....there was already an explanationb efore this for sora wielding the keyblade, but i think it was just to explain how roxas can dual wield. you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back