• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

I was gonna say that xD we (in the U.S. of course) tend to get the games quite a bit earlier than Europe, if not around the same date.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So two sources have said the date is July 27th now. This is looking more and more likely to be the EU date. Question is now when will the America date be. Based on the past America usualy gets the game a week before in some cases or a month or maybe 2 before, so it could be May or June for America, or a week before the EU release.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So two sources have said the date is July 27th now. This is looking more and more likely to be the EU date. Question is now when will the America date be. Based on the past America usualy gets the game a week before in some cases or a month or maybe 2 before, so it could be May or June for America, or a week before the EU release.

I go with May since it's sound like a huge reveal for the English Version before hand.

MasterZeR0

I'll be happy once all this "Pokemon in KH, Sora and Riku are 14/15 again, WTF!, WTF is Ienzo older!, etc" nonsense pass so we can move forword.

This.

When the common person becomes aware of this game, there's gonna be a major shitstorm. Maybe they'll do some research :d

EternalDreamer

Imagine the chances of the only dedicated gaming store for miles around where i live gets mentioned on these forums.

Ah, Gamemania and your outrageous prices, how i </3 you.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
This date is actually startign to seem legit. Looks like i have less time to save for cash than i thought...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
July 27th?! Ugh that's like 4 months after Japan gets it. Hopefully this gets pushed back to a June release instead.

Roro

Awards
If it was May then we would have known it was coming then by now.:p I can't see the gap between the NA and EU release being no more then a couple weeks apart.

I agree, and I have a slight inkling that we may see KH3D at e3 this year(just a thought), just to showcase for everyone thats not Japan though it would be great if it wasn't at e3 and it actually did come out in May.
NA will probably just get it a week or two before Europe though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back