• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dustflier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex=axel

hey
im trying to get all missions done at 100%, one of the last missions is to kill the dustflier, so im wondering; what are its strengths and weakness'? magic seems to do nothing to it and my combos only take 1/4 of health a bar, my level is 61 and im using the kingdom key+ (3 ability units and 1 power unit) max air slide (lvl 5) glide lvl 3 and whole bunch of high lvl skills i cant be bothered listing, so can anyone tell me a good strategy?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
this is the one thing i have left to do in the game, in proud mode its near impossible.

Alpha_Sonix

I was around level 54 in Proud Mode when I thought this bus, all I can say is use Glide whenever possible and fly far away from him when he does his attacks, when he does the meteor attack, I usually fly in circles around him.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
This fight takes forever! I first studied his attack patterns and just died the first time. Then I fought him again and won. When he does his meteor attack I flew away from him and took cover by the hedges on either side of the train station entrance (usually on the opposite side from where he is shooting the meteors). The meteors just hit the hedge or the stairs and didn't hit me. When he does his 360 spin I quickly flew away and then flew right back. That attack can drain almost all of your health. He also likes to stomp the ground and create shock waves like those fat guard armor heartless do in Agrabah. What I hate about him is that his vibration is huge and will take up most of the station plaza area. Your best bet is to stay air borne as much as possible. He also has an attack where after he does his vibration he will fly back into the air and then try to ram you. I normally try to either stay away when I know he's going to do it, or I get away as fast as I can if I'm too close. If he connects with you you might just lose all your health and have to start over. He does the meteor attack, the ramming one, and the vibration more often as he begins to lose more of his health. I used the Hazard Gear with an ability, power, magic, and guard unit. I also had my high jump leveled, my glide leveled, and automatic dodge roll. Auto-life is also a life saver if you have it. I also had my aerial recovery leveled so that I can do more damage if I glide and then use an aerial dash. I was also level 62 when I fought him as I had already beat the game. It might help to have a lot of elixers and Hi-ethers so that you can cast cure when you get in a pinch. Also limit mode is great if you are down to the last two bars and is ready to end the battle. You may want some limit recharges in your backpack as well. You have to have patience because this battle takes a loooooooooooooooong time. =(

baconbits

Read the other thread about the dustflier in the Days section. If you want to go the easy way though and just get it over with, the answer is lots of limits and limit recharges

Karutomaru

Banned
The strategy guide says using limit break is too risky because it'll kill you if you try to use it. It said to pack the zero gear stacked with sight units and nothing but thundaga spells.

baconbits

Well whoever wrote the guide needs to actually fight the thing. Obviously they didn't cuz thundaga isn't the way to go. If you lock on to the tail, and spam it with limits in between its big shockwave thing, you'll take it out in no time. I beat it my first try doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back