• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dusk's Dream [Prequel to Twilit Road to Dawn]{Ch5 Pt3 Up}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Re: Dusk's Dream [Prequel to Twilit Road to Dawn]{Ch3 Pt2 Up}

Huh, it kind of sounded like she was at the Keyblade Graveyard; I've been watching Birth by Sleep cutscenes, and it definitely sounded like that is what you were describing. So, who was the mysterious voice? Terra? Master Xehanort? Vanatis? God? Satan? I guess it could have been anyone. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the next update. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Andillexe

Huh, it kind of sounded like she was at the Keyblade Graveyard; I've been watching Birth by Sleep cutscenes, and it definitely sounded like that is what you were describing. So, who was the mysterious voice? Terra? Master Xehanort? Vanatis? God? Satan? I guess it could have been anyone. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the next update. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Yeah, it was the Keyblade Graveyard. I hope I described it alright.

And the mysterious voice... Yeah.

HeartOfTheHero

i think i've said this before, but xion and zexion are so cute together!!
anyways, i can't wait to see what happens next :)

Andillexe

Here's the next part of the story. Sorry I didn't post it until today. I actually forgot about it. >_< School is turning my brain to mush.
Anyway, here you go. Sorry it's so long, but I didn't know how to chop it up so it wouldn't be as awkward. Please bear with me and read through. Opinions/criticism appreciated. ^-^

Chapter 3: The Master
Part 3

“Show yourself!” I demanded. My heart started racing as I kept looking for the source of the voice. There was movement behind me and I quickly whirled around, lifting Kingdom Key.

“I’m not going to fight you, so you can put your Keyblade away,” he said casually. He was an old man, bald with amber eyes, pointy ears and a white goatee. Despite his casual demeanor, hands folded behind his back and a slight smile on his face, and calm voice I didn’t budge.

“How do you know about the Keyblade?” I asked cautiously. His smile grew larger as he took a step toward me.

“I can answer all of your questions, but you’ll have to trust me first.” He reached his hand toward me, inviting me to let my guard down and take it.

“How am I supposed to trust you? I don’t even know you.”

“You’re very lost and confused, looking for answers about yourself no one else can give. I can see it in your eyes. Trust me, and you’ll find the answers you seek.”

I looked between his face and his hand, torn between my instinct of fight or flight and my need for answers. The Keyblade shimmered and disappeared, and the man before me nodded as he put his hand behind his back again.

“I’m Master Xehanort, and this is my dominion.”

“Nice place you got here,” I told him sarcastically. “But if this is your ‘dominion’ then where’s your castle?”

Xehanort turned to the rock formation I was walking toward before and pointed. Is this a joke? I thought. Or is he just some crazy old guy who’s wasting my time? I was about to tell him that I’d find my own answers when he suddenly just disappeared. I was caught off guard and looked around for him when he reappeared behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“What the hell are you doing!?” I shouted, trying to get free.

“Giving you answers.” Then the wasteland disappeared, replaced with a gigantic foyer. There were a few doors on either side of the huge room, with a grand staircase leading up to who knows where. Xehanort let go of me and walked into the room. I turned around, ready to burst out the door, but I was met with a smooth wall. Guess that’s out.

“So I suppose you do this kidnapping thing often,” I said to Xehanort, who was silently staring at me from the base of the stairs.

“No. I just like my privacy. And I didn’t kidnap you. Teleport is the only way to get into this castle, obviously. Now, if you’ll follow me I’ll give you all the answers you need.” For a moment I just stood there gaping at him, wondering how the hell he expected me to follow, let alone trust him after he effing kidnapped me.

“If you don’t want to come, you could just teleport like your friends in the Organization.”

“How do you know…?” I couldn’t even finish the sentence because of how confused I was.

“That’s just another answer I can give you if you’ll follow me.” There was something in his expression that told me he knew that I had no choice and that he felt almost sorry for me. I sighed and walked to the stairs, then followed him after I got there. As we moved through the castle, I was surprised by how bright it was with no candles or windows, assuming we were actually in the rock formation. Every once in a while, I would catch a glimpse of one of those blue creatures from before. The ones Master Xehanort could control.

The deeper we went into the castle, the more questions I had about Xehanort. Why was he called “Master?” Why would he choose this place to rule when there’s nothing here? What are those creatures and how can Xehanort control them? Why does this castle look like a bunch of random rocks but an elaborate palace inside? How does Xehanort know about the Organization, and that I can’t teleport like the other members? Who the hell is this guy?

We finally came to a stop outside a random room in the middle of a random hallway that I didn’t even notice we’ve walked down. Xehanort opened the door and motioned for me to go inside. I hesitated, silently weighing the pros and cons before finally seeing I had no choice and stepped inside. There was a table with two chairs, two cups and a steaming kettle in the middle of it. Xehanort came in behind me and we both sat down.

“So what do you want to know first?” he asked, pouring tea into both cups.

“Why are you called ‘Master?’” That was as good a place to start as any. Xehanort took a sip of his tea before answering.

“A long time ago I trained under my Master so that one day I could become a Master like him. I took the qualifications exam and passed, earning me Master rank. Later I took on my own apprentice and taught him everything I knew.” A Master of what? I asked myself. I didn’t ask him though, because I was sure he was going to give me another answer that didn’t answer the question.

“Where is he now?” Xehanort was silent. Even though I was really curious about this, I tried a different question. “Why did you choose this place as a home?”

“Because this place has a certain historical value and I admire that.” He took another sip of his tea. Apparently he wasn’t willing to answer a whole lot about himself, even though he said that he’d answer my questions.

“Okay. How do you know the Organization?” What the hey. I was curious as to what he was going to say rather than an actual answer.

“I have a somewhat personal interest in the Organization and have been following them closely for quite some time.”

“So you know that I can’t teleport?” I asked sheepishly, staring at my still full cup.

“Yes.”

“I’ve tried to teleport places, but I haven’t been able to. I don’t know why, either. Do you know why I can’t?” I was starting to sound desperate, but this teleporting thing had me scared because I thought I was already a hassle due to my memory loss and flashing images (which had been happening more frequently since Zexion left).

“Perhaps. Right now I only have a theory, but I think it’s correct. We’ll come back to it.” He stared at me expectantly, throwing me off a bit.

“What are those blue things that I ran into before? And how do you control them?”

“They are the Unbirths. In a way, Heartless and Nobodies, like the ones in your organization, are descended from them. I can control them because I created them.” He finished up his tea while I sat there trying to process this.

“But we Nobodies don’t look anything like those Unbirths. How can we be descended from them?”

“Nobodies get their form from the memories of their original selves. The Unbirths don’t have forms because they don’t have any memories of their original selves. Heartless are what happens when darkness gains control of a heart. Nobodies are very similar in that darkness replaces the lost heart of a person and, if that person’s will was strong, the empty shell begins to act on its own. Unbirths happen when a body and a soul are collected from different individuals and given memories so that they imitate whatever person the creator wants them to. This is how their hearts are formed, although they aren’t real hearts and they aren’t really people. Just mere puppets.”

“So what am I?” I asked quietly.

Xehanort sighed. “You’re a puppet. I don’t know what purpose you were created for, but I do know that you are a slave to your memories and that the Organization has been lying to you about what you really are. You aren’t a Nobody. You didn’t have an original self like the others. To some of them, all you are is a toy they can use to achieve their own goals. They don’t believe you have feelings or wants or emotions. But they’re wrong, aren’t they? You do have feelings and wants and emotions. You’re more than a puppet. You’re your own person who created her own memories with friends and love, and they can’t take that from you. Don’t let them take that from you, and you’ll never just be their puppet.” Tears welled up in my eyes and I wiped them away with my sleeve.

“Thanks,” I said. I picked my cup of tea up and took a sip, feeling a bit better. “I think I should be going now,” I told him as I stood up.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Master Xehanort asked. He looked at me with a concerned face, making me unsure. “Not to seem rude, but how are you going to get back? You can’t teleport and I don’t think I can take you back to your friends without causing some trouble.”

“Why’s that?”

“Let’s just say we haven’t gotten along very well in the past,” he said quickly. I actually didn’t think about how I was going to get back to the castle when I was done with this mission.

“If you stay I could teach you how to teleport like me, among other skills,” he told me, interrupting my thoughts.

“It’s not like I really have a choice,” I admitted. “Fine. I’ll stay.”

“Splendid!” he said enthusiastically. “I’ll show you to your room.” He got up and walked into the hallway. I followed him out, wondering how long it would take for me to learn how to teleport his way along with whatever else he wanted to teach me. I didn’t like the fact that I had to stay here longer than I had to, but it would’ve been worse if Master Xehanort didn’t have anyway of getting me home. And this way Saïx will never figure out that I couldn’t teleport and chew my ass off for it. Hopefully.

Getting to my room took longer than I thought it would, mainly because everything looked the same. It seemed as if we were moving through a labyrinth, going up stairs and through hallways and around bends. At one point we passed two huge doors that Master Xehanort told me was the library, along with a humungous garden/park area that was complete with a winding stream and fully grown trees that opened up into a meadow-like area. Then it was back to everything looking the same and getting lost.

“Here’s your room,” he announced, stopping in front of a random door in the middle of a random hallway. “We’ll start your training tomorrow. Right now you need your rest.”

“What if I need to find something?” I asked. “Like the kitchen?”

“Just ask one of the Unbirths. They’ll help you.” Master Xehanort chuckled and started to walk away but stopped. “I almost forgot. Here.” He reached into his pocket and handed something to me. “Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you’re not your own person, because you are.” I looked in my hands to find a blue choker with a round, white pendent. I flipped the pendent over to find two odd symbols on it.

“Thank you,” I said, “but what do these symbols mean?”

“They mean crystal, because you are as unique and as special as the most valuable crystal there is,” he told me with a smile. Then he turned to walk away again.

“My name’s Xion, by the way. I don’t think I told you.”

“Goodnight, Xion.” Then he left, leaving an Unbirth that appeared to have followed us behind.

“I don’t suppose you sleep, do you?” I asked it. It stared at me blankly before shaking its head. “And you’re just going to stand out here all night?” It nodded its head quickly and turned around, ready to just stand there for who knows how many hours. I laughed quietly and went into my room. The very first thing I noticed was that everything was blue. The second thing I noticed was the big, comfy-looking bed, which I immediately pounced on. I must’ve been more exhausted than I looked because I was out before I could think of how comfortable the bed really was.

Last edited:

HeartOfTheHero

Re: Dusk's Dream [Prequel to Twilit Road to Dawn]{Ch3 Pt3 Up}

XD

Thanks. So what do you like/don't like about the chapter so far? Anything I need to work on?

honestly there's not anything that i think you should change, and there's not anything that i think you need work on, it's all good
you're doing a great job with the characters, which is always the make-or-break aspect of a story in my opinion, so honestly, great job

Andillexe

honestly there's not anything that i think you should change, and there's not anything that i think you need work on, it's all good
you're doing a great job with the characters, which is always the make-or-break aspect of a story in my opinion, so honestly, great job

Thanks. Though sometimes I think I'm making Xion too much of a Mary Sue.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards

Oh boy, what knid of trouble has Xion gotten herself into? I have a feeling that things are only going to get worse from now on. Question, what will happen when she finally gets away from Master Xehanort? How will the Organization react when and if they find out about where she has been and who she was with? Man, there are just a lot of questions, but I guess they'll just have to be answered another day. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Andillexe

Oh boy, what knid of trouble has Xion gotten herself into? I have a feeling that things are only going to get worse from now on. Question, what will happen when she finally gets away from Master Xehanort? How will the Organization react when and if they find out about where she has been and who she was with? Man, there are just a lot of questions, but I guess they'll just have to be answered another day. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Xion is in very, very deep. But she can't really do anything about it since no one ever really taught her how to use the Corridors of Darkness.

I can't answer those questions, first because they'd be spoilers, and second... I don't exactly know yet. I'm still piecing the first part of the story together. But they will be answered... eventually. X3

Andillexe

I give you the next chapter. I hope it's not too long, but I'm bad at judging that kind of stuff. So enjoy.

Part 4

Vexen was standing in his workroom in Castle Oblivion organizing his numerous notebooks and other lab equipment, thinking about how odd it was that he was chosen to be stationed at the Castle.

“Vexen.” Vexen looked up from his test tubes and beakers to see Superior walking his way.

“Yes, what can I do for you?” Vexen asked. This was unusual. First Superior was in Castle Oblivion when he should’ve been at the main castle, and now he’s asking Vexen for help instead of his precious lapdog Saïx?

“Could you make a special potion for me?” Superior picked up one of the test tubes and looked at it curiously.

“Uh, what kind of special potion?”

“Number fourteen seems to be malfunctioning. She’s running off and acting on her own instead of doing what she was programmed to do.” His face seemed to tighten as he said that last bit. “I need you to make a potion that will fix this… flaw.”

Vexen gave Xemnas a confused look. “How am I supposed to do that, Superior?”

“You made her,” Xemnas told him as he set down the test tube and walked away, a small smirk creeping onto his lips. “You’ll figure it out.” Vexen watched as he left, wondering just how the hell that was supposed to help since Xemnas was the one that actually created her. All Vexen did was get the components and put it all together.

“Well it shouldn’t be too hard,” Vexen mumbled. “All I have to do is figure out how to reprogram her through a potion.” He thought for a moment before shouting, “WHY THE HELL A POTION?!”

♥ ♥ ♥

The next morning I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. I stretched out, working out all the kinks when something in the corner caught my eye. I froze and saw that the same Unbirth from before (I think) standing there, watching me.

“Hi, creeper,” I said, lowering my arms. “I thought you stayed outside.” It shook its head at me and waddled over to the door. I was about to go back to sleep when it opened the door and motioned for me to follow it.

“Fine,” I sighed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, quickly fixing my hair in the mirror. As I put on the necklace Master Xehanort gave me the Unbirth wiggled around impatiently and I felt bad for calling it “it” all the time.

“Since I don’t really know what your name is, or what gender you are, is it okay if I give you a name?” I asked it, not worrying about how blunt that was. It shrugged and waddled out into the hall. “How about… Seth?” It stopped, turned around and shrugged, then continued walking.

Seth led me back the way Master Xehanort and I had come last night. The only difference was that we ended up in the huge garden area that I had seen. As we walked through the dense trees I wondered how a garden this beautiful could grow without sunlight. And then I got to thinking about where the light was coming from, since we were basically in a huge room. I was so distracted by how this place worked that I didn’t notice we were in a clearing until I ran into Seth.

“Good morning, Xion,” Master Xehanort called from the middle of the clearing. Seth turned around and waddled back through the trees. I walked over to where Master Xehanort was smiling at me. “Are you ready to start training?”

“Training? I thought I was just going to learn how to teleport,” I said, confused.

“I noticed that your fighting skills could improve. In order to teleport correctly you must first be quick and agile. Know the limits of your body and learn how to control it. That is what I’m going to teach you.”

“But how long is that going to take?” I asked impatiently. “I’ve already been gone a day. Saïx will murder me if I stay here much longer. And since you and the Organization have an unpleasant history, I don’t think he’s going to like my excuse that I stayed here and learned some fighting techniques from you.”

“Then we’d better get started. Summon your Keyblade and try to hit me.” I stared at him in confusion as he turned around. Why would he want me to hit him from behind? How was that supposed to help me fight better? I shrugged as I summoned Kingdom Key and ran directly at him. He didn’t budge an inch as I brought my Keyblade. I swung it down… and got nothing but air. I started looking around for him when I got lightly pushed in the back.

“How did you do that?” I asked in awe.

“You were a bit sloppy,” he told me. “Your arm was to far away from your body, which made your down stroke slower and weaker. So keep it tucked in a bit. Also, shift your weight forward when running toward an opponent. You’ll be more balanced and move quicker. Now, again.”

We repeated that drill over and over again. Each time Master Xehanort would lightly push me from behind, even when I turned around to try and block it, and tell me what I needed to improve on. I could feel myself getting better as I practiced, and sometimes I could even pick up on where he was by sensing a slight shift in the air around me. Hours past, and I was starting to be able to dodge Master Xehanort’s pushes. I was also getting really close to hitting him.

“That’s enough for today,” he finally said. I lay down on the cushiony green grass and caught my breath, sweat running down my forehead.

“How much longer do you think it will take?” I asked. I was happy he was helping me get better at fighting, but I was getting anxious about what Roxas thought had happened to me. I needed to get back ASAP.

“With how quickly you seem to be learning, maybe another week or so.”

“A week or so!?” I exclaimed as I stood up. “How much do I have to learn?” I can’t stay here for a week, I thought.

“That’s the only way you can get back to your Organization XIII,” he told me. I noted that he said “Organization XIII” with a subtle hatred.

“Why don’t you like the Organization? What did they ever do to you?”

“It doesn’t concern you,” he snapped at me. “Besides, it was years ago. Ancient history.”

“But—”

“We’ll continue training tomorrow. Now goodnight.” Master Xehanort disappeared after he said that, leaving me in the clearing.

I felt something squeeze my leg, and I looked down to find Seth hugging me. “I don’t suppose you know what his problem is?” He looked up at me and shook his head. “Is it dinner time yet?” Seth nodded happily and led me back through the woods.

“… You are Seth, right?”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Re: Dusk's Dream [Prequel to Twilit Road to Dawn]{Ch3 Pt4 Up}

Wait a minute, Vexen is a scientist, and he doesn't know what a potion is? Okay, that is funny and messed up at the same time. So, now Xion has started training with Master Xehanort, huh? I wonder if Xehanort will let Xion leave as easily as she would like. I mean, I'm pretty sure MX has an ulterior motive for all of this, but he is just not letting it on to her. Well, I'm sure all will be revealed in due time. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Andillexe

Wait a minute, Vexen is a scientist, and he doesn't know what a potion is? Okay, that is funny and messed up at the same time. So, now Xion has started training with Master Xehanort, huh? I wonder if Xehanort will let Xion leave as easily as she would like. I mean, I'm pretty sure MX has an ulterior motive for all of this, but he is just not letting it on to her. Well, I'm sure all will be revealed in due time. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Vexen knows what a potion is, he just doesn't understand why he has to try and reprogram Xion through a potion. Mainly because he doesn't know how... Yet.

And don't the bad guys always have uterior motives? XP

im sensing that the next chappy should be a good one. cant wait!! ;D

I hope it will be.

EDIT: I hope that you guys caught what the Unbirth's name was.

Last edited:

Andillexe

Final part to Chapter 3. Don't really have much to say about it, just tell me what you liked, what you didn't like, improvements to be made, etc. (That means you, lurkers)

Part 5

The next few days were spent working with Master Xehanort on my balance and attacks. He acted like I had never asked about the Organization, and I didn’t. Seth watched us train sometimes, and I wondered what went through his Unbirth mind. I wondered if he could think for himself at all, because it seemed that all of the Unbirths obeyed Master Xehanort unquestioningly. There were still a lot of mysteries that Master Xehanort didn’t answer, but I knew that I wasn’t going to get anywhere with him so I didn’t ask.

“You’ve done a very good job, Xion,” Master Xehanort told me after our training session. “Now I think you’re ready to teleport.”

“Finally,” I sighed.

“Your Organization uses Corridors of Darkness to teleport around. I find this stupid and a waste of time. Teleporting properly requires discipline, agility, and prowess. Let me demonstrate.” He disappeared again, like he’s done countless times before. I could sense where he was; in front of me, behind me, moving above me. He would come close, then back off. Come close. Back off. I closed my eyes, since they were pretty much useless, and summoned my Keyblade. He must’ve seen my Keyblade, because I could sense him come at me from behind, fast. This time he wasn’t going to back off. Just before he struck, I quickly ducked, turned to my side and brought up Kingdom Key. I opened my eyes to see Master Xehanort’s own Keyblade hovering above mine.

“You… You have a Keyblade?” I asked dumbly.

“Yes,” he said casually. “You did very well. But if this was an actual battle, then you would be lying on the ground defeated. Keep your eyes open, even if you don’t think they’re going to do you any good. Battles are more than just one attack. They’re blow after blow after blow and you can’t just linger on one of them. If you do, then you’ve already lost.

“Teleporting allows you to block blows and get away quickly to either block the next one, or deal a blow of your own. It also allows you to move around the field quickly. The first step to teleporting is knowing your destination. There’s no point to teleporting if you don’t know that. The next step is learning how to utilize your knowledge to move quickly and accurately from place to place. But teleporting is more than just being able to move quickly. Now give it a try.”

I looked at him dumbly. How was I supposed to teleport with a lesson like that? I closed my eyes anyway and concentrated on ending up behind Master Xehanort. I remembered the feeling I had when I sensed him teleporting around me and tried to do it myself. I lifted one foot up and took a step forward. Other than the faint tingling sensation, I didn’t feel like anything happened.

“Congratulations,” Master Xehanort said. “You can teleport.”

I opened my eyes and turned around to see that I actually did end up behind Master Xehanort. The only problem was that I was about twenty feet too far back.

“Now you just need to work on location,” he called to me. Then he teleported so that he was right next to me. “We can work on that tomorrow. Go get some rest.”

I nodded and headed to my room. Seth was waiting on the edge of the clearing for me, as usual. He followed me up to my room like a puppy and took his spot in the corner. I fell onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

“So how long do you think it will take for me to get the location right?” I asked him. Seth just stared at me blankly, like I knew he would. “How long have I been here now? A week? Around there. I don’t know how long I can keep staying here. And Master Xehanort seems like he’s trying to teach me slowly.” I sighed. Then I looked over to Seth and thought about how to get back to the Organization.

“I got it!” I exclaimed, sitting up. “I’ll just practice on my own. He doesn’t live in the garden, and he has to go to sleep sometime. So I’ll just sneak into the garden, work on my location, and be back home by tomorrow. What do you think?” Seth just cocked his head and blinked. “It’s a good plan,” I assured him. “I just know it’ll work. It has to.”

♥ ♥ ♥

An hour or two later, Seth and I snuck around the halls, making our way to the garden. Whenever we got to a corner, Seth would check around it and signal for me to come when the coast was clear. It probably wasn’t necessary, but it was fun.

When we reached the garden, it was darker than usual, but I could still see, which was a really good thing.

“Okay,” I said, rubbing my hands together. “Let’s get started. Seth, could you stand in the middle of the clearing for me?” Seth did as I asked and waddled over to the center of the clearing. I closed my eyes and took a breath, trying to concentrate on exactly where I wanted to end up. I opened my eyes and took a step forward. When I turned around, I saw that this time I was only ten feet from where I wanted to be. I also saw that Seth seemed to be shielding his head.

“Seth, you okay?” I asked him. He turned around and shook his head. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at how funny he looked. “You don’t have to stand there anymore. I’ll just use a tree or something.” Seth uncovered his head and nodded before quickly waddling away.

For the next few hours I practiced teleporting through the trees. There were a few close calls where I almost ended up in a tree, but I was getting better. Soon I was able to teleport precisely where I wanted with ease. I looked up and wondered if I could teleport through the air. I focused on one point above me and concentrated. Then I jumped up and was instantly suspended in the air for a moment. I let myself fall and smiled.

“Let’s see how far we can take this,” I said to myself. I jumped through the air and teleported to different spots in the air, moving about the garden area without touching the ground. I kept this up for a while until I started getting tired, then I returned to where Seth was. “That’s incredible!” I exclaimed. “You ready to go back to the room?” Seth nodded. Then an idea came to me. I opened up my arms. “Come here.”

Seth cocked his head at me, but came into my arms anyway. I picked him up, and was surprised by how light he was. “Let’s teleport back,” I told him. His eyes got really wide, but he didn’t try to get down. I concentrated on my room and took a step forward.

“Hey, we made it,” I mused as I looked around the room. Seth was shaking slightly, so I put him down. “So this means that I can go back tomorrow.”

Seth looked at me sadly and started hugging my leg. “I know you don’t want me to go, but I have to. I need to get back to the Organization. Zexion might be back by now, and I want to show him that I can teleport now.” I tried to pat Seth off me, but he just squeezed my leg harder.

“Well congratulations, Xion,” I heard a voice say dryly behind me. “Now you can go back.”

You found me here, waiting for your chance.
You would reach inside and take all of me.
You watch your lies smother me again. But now you can’t.
Don’t even try, you’re wasting time.
I’m turning my back on you.
~“Wasting Time,” Red

~~~~~~~
For some reason, it felt like this chapter moved way too fast.

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Re: Dusk's Dream [Prequel to Twilit Road to Dawn]{Ch3 Pt5 Up}

Aw, that was really good. Now Xion can finally go back home, which is good because being araound Master Xehanort in dangerous to one's health. Now, with that being said, how will things be when she gets back? How will Xemnas and Saix react to her being gone so long? Will Zexion be there? How will Xion react if he's not? Man, there are just so many questions that I hope will be answered soon. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and I did catch where that Unbirth's name came from; that was very clever.

Andillexe

Re: Dusk's Dream [Prequel to Twilit Road to Dawn]{Ch3 Pt5 Up}

Aw, that was really good. Now Xion can finally go back home, which is good because being araound Master Xehanort in dangerous to one's health. Now, with that being said, how will things be when she gets back? How will Xemnas and Saix react to her being gone so long? Will Zexion be there? How will Xion react if he's not? Man, there are just so many questions that I hope will be answered soon. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and I did catch where that Unbirth's name came from; that was very clever.

Thank you. Those questions shall remain a mystery for now. But you can probably guess how Saix will take it.

And thank you, again. You always right the best questions that I can never answer, you know that? XP

aw!!! Seth is absolutely adorable!!!!!! x3

I know right. I love writing his little motions. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back