• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dusk/Heartless half theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Ok since we know that Un-natural heartless have the heartless symbol
art-misc-13.jpg

Because They were created by Ansem. And we know natural heartless dont have the symbol eg; Darkside Darkball etc.

So maybe the dusk we have seen so far are artificial dusk. created like the un-natural heartless.
alt-less.jpg
Are there any natural dusk? to me the dusk we have seen so far look like they are being controlled. like they are created like a replica of the original but only obey their commander.

coolazice7

yah, thats a possibilty. so far the ones weve seen do seem to be controlled. or they could be like heartless where some are controlled (or branded) and some arent... but so far it seems that all the dusk are controlled.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Dusk ARE being controlled by the Org. Just like every other nobody.

Are they artificial? I've thought about it but it went to a meh.

King-of-Hearts

The Nobodies(white creatures) are created by The Organization Alone.

Sora: The XIII Order!
Beast: What are they?
Sora: The XIII Order. There's something called Nobodies, they are created when somebody with a strong heart becomes a Heartless, and those who control them are the Thirteenth Order.
-
http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=TGS05
(you can find this here)

ASMS

HEY I said the same thing before
search all ASMS
posts and I said the same thing
come on dude don't copy

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ever think that possibly the Org. uses the Nobody's symbol, and not the other way around?

And the Org. don't create the Nobody, they just have the ability to control them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back