• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dusk/dawn and nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

Re: Can someone clear up the hole dusk/dawn and nobody thing

Body & Soul = Shell = Non-Existent One = Nobody.

There are two types of Nobody, the Organization-type Nobody who retain their memories, and the artificial "white creatures" that are similar to Heartless. Dusk and Dawn are mainly fan terms. They've really only been mentioned at the end of Reverse/Rebirth.

blackdragon88

DarrcEnigma said:
Body & Soul = Shell = Non-Existent One = Nobody.

There are two types of Nobody, the Organization-type Nobody who retain their memories, and the artificial "white creatures" that are similar to Heartless. Dusk and Dawn are mainly fan terms. They've really only been mentioned at the end of Reverse/Rebirth.

Retain their memories what do you mean and how did they ever lose them I thought they were alternate reality heartless

DarrcEnigma

blackdragon88 said:
Retain their memories what do you mean and how did they ever lose them I thought they were alternate reality heartless
It's the easiest way to explain it, though it should be noted that it's not 100% confirmed, just highly likely. Much like the heart loses it's memories when consumed by the darkness, the "lesser" Nobody seem to have done the same -- except maybe the darkness part. The advanced Nobody are along the lines of Ansem, a separated being whom was powerful enough to retain their memories.

Nobody and Heartless aren't related. Heartless are the hearts of a being, and Nobody are the body and soul of a being.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon

In the TGS trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2, we see two new kind of heartless, or are they heartless? As for the moment, they are just known to us as "white creatures", but publications such as GameInformer have gave them names such as "nobodies". Below is all we can give to you about them at the moment.

First off, the picture above is the first "white creature" that is seen in Kingdom Hearts (from the TGS trailer) and he is shown fighting the blonde haired kid. The name of that creature is unknown but it definitely compares to a Darkside heartless.

Above is the 2nd white creature in the TGS trailer. A Japanese magazine called it a "Flailer" as it compares to a Neo Shadow & a Soldier heartless. The reason these white creates are not considered heartless is because the flailer ran away from the blonde haired kid in Twilight Town and disappeared after morphing through a wall.

Tetsuya Nomura stated these new heartless as "the third enemy behind the heartless and Disney villians", so you can expect to see a lot of them I'm expecting in Kingdom Hearts 2. Now I mentioned earlier that these white creates could be "nobodies", as various publications refered to them as that.

If you recall, in Deep Dive, it said "The third force = Nobody. Who are the nobodies? They are the non-existant ones". So these white creatures are the nobodies/non-existant ones (NEOs)?

Here is another popular piece of evidence referring back to Ansem Report 13.

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?
If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.
But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...
"The non-existent ones."

People are made up of a body, heart and soul. If they lost their heart, they becomes a heartless, and the soul & body stay together and make a nobody/NEO. This could possibly bash the "soulless" theory people have been saying.

blackdragon88

Daniel Curtis said:
In the TGS trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2, we see two new kind of heartless, or are they heartless? As for the moment, they are just known to us as "white creatures", but publications such as GameInformer have gave them names such as "nobodies". Below is all we can give to you about them at the moment.

First off, the picture above is the first "white creature" that is seen in Kingdom Hearts (from the TGS trailer) and he is shown fighting the blonde haired kid. The name of that creature is unknown but it definitely compares to a Darkside heartless.

Above is the 2nd white creature in the TGS trailer. A Japanese magazine called it a "Flailer" as it compares to a Neo Shadow & a Soldier heartless. The reason these white creates are not considered heartless is because the flailer ran away from the blonde haired kid in Twilight Town and disappeared after morphing through a wall.

Tetsuya Nomura stated these new heartless as "the third enemy behind the heartless and Disney villians", so you can expect to see a lot of them I'm expecting in Kingdom Hearts 2. Now I mentioned earlier that these white creates could be "nobodies", as various publications refered to them as that.

If you recall, in Deep Dive, it said "The third force = Nobody. Who are the nobodies? They are the non-existant ones". So these white creatures are the nobodies/non-existant ones (NEOs)?

Here is another popular piece of evidence referring back to Ansem Report 13.

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?
If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.
But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...
"The non-existent ones."

People are made up of a body, heart and soul. If they lost their heart, they becomes a heartless, and the soul & body stay together and make a nobody/NEO. This could possibly bash the "soulless" theory people have been saying.

thanks for the info now I have a much better understanding of Nobodies and heartless

blackdragon88

DarrcEnigma said:
It's the easiest way to explain it, though it should be noted that it's not 100% confirmed, just highly likely. Much like the heart loses it's memories when consumed by the darkness, the "lesser" Nobody seem to have done the same -- except maybe the darkness part. The advanced Nobody are along the lines of Ansem, a separated being whom was powerful enough to retain their memories.

Nobody and Heartless aren't related. Heartless are the hearts of a being, and Nobody are the body and soul of a being.

thanks for the info now I have a much better understanding of Nobodies and heartless

blackdragon88

No problem, I dont flame people anyway only if they say something so dumb like " who is sora and what is kingdom hearts" And I can back my self up if anyone wants to flame I got words of steel

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

blackdragon88 said:
can some one clear this up, because ive heard opinions and theories but no for sure facts. So can some kind person out there explain with out any flamming cause if you do you will get told.
well darcc enigma answad ur 2nd question so ill answa da 1st

dawn is darkness going into light meanin a person who is dawn will go from dark 2 twilight 2 light (1 type of twilight)

dusk is light going into darkness meanin a person who is dusk will go from light to twilight to darkness (anotha type of twilight)

twilight is inbetween light and dark(u dont hav 2 b dawn or dusk u can jus b twilight)

also da otha treference 2 dusk is one of da nobodies along wit da org.(explained wut darcc enigma)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back