• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durrrffff.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's a concept Nomura had but then decided to not use, you know, because the Secret Endings in KH/FM and KH2/FM are concept videos.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its jsut a concetp vid but to be on topic:

its YOUR MOM!

riku911

OiC. I has another question but that's amazing deep that will be tl;dr type. But... when's KingdomHearts BbS: Final Mix come out? : O

riku911

Lolz, crap, well at least when the KH:BBS Final Mix will set up the final sequel (I really can't see a new story after KingdomHearts 3) >__>

Radon

mofo
It would appear that way but Nomura confirmed there will be KH after number 3 and Sora will be the main character. KH3 will be the closing of the 'Xehanort Saga'.

ispoiledmyself

He said the Xehanort chronicles are supposed to be part of something bigger. Can't imagine what that may be.

one two three four five durf, six seven eight nine ten.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's the the thing in my sig, that's what it is! :D

I always assumed in was a sort of enemy/monster that Terra took out.

riku911

Looks like a giant chakram xD
Your sig makes me laugh. lol

I just realized something. I think it's a broken part of a keyblade in it's glider form. (If there was a war then most likely their are cowards trying to run away and most likely got blasted, know what I'm saying???!)

im guessing it supposed to be an unversed. honestly, it looks like a concept for the wheel master, just more menacing in appearance of course. plus that was one of first bosses to be developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back