• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;EQbyd9pR6mA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbyd9pR6mA[/video]

I'm not super excited for it, but I am interested. We'll see how this continuation turns out.

*browses the anime corner of the internet*

damn i forgot how popular this show was over here, rofl

Last edited:

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
Re: Durarara Sequel is Actually Happening!

i was expecting a second season, didn't think they would do it so soon

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is for real?! Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to see the second season, and get more Izaya and Shizuo. <3 I wonder if they'll go a whole new route, or if it will follow the manga? Gosh, maybe Celty will get her head back?!

A

Awards
Re: Durarara Sequel is Actually Happening!

It has been four years....
i know but it feels like i just ended the series like 6 months ago

anyway i'm really excited for this, especially since i wasn't able to read the light novels

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I watched this series long ago in HS, mostly on my phone during nights, good & bad, creeped out and enthralled by the atmosphere; teenage dreams set to the backdrop of the infinite urban night. It kinda tickles me that now that I've seen that up close from moving out for uni that this series gets another season; I really hope they capture or expand upon the mood of the previous episodes, it's what made the show for me.

Noel

Awards
Guess only after watching the first few episodes, I'll have to finish watching the first season before the new season comes out!

Gram

Banned
Awards
This is for real?! Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to see the second season, and get more Izaya and Shizuo. <3 I wonder if they'll go a whole new route, or if it will follow the manga? Gosh, maybe Celty will get her head back?!

It should be more or less the same route since it's continuing off the first anime, all their doing is adapting the light novel arc that follows the one the first anime ended on.
I'd love for her to at least learn where her head is~

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
y u no second season of baccano?
4LCaaPz.gif

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
According to the Japanese official website, I believe it airs on January tenth 2015.

[video=youtube;j48baMO2YtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48baMO2YtY[/video]

And I'm leaving this here, because it's awesome. I hope the English dub version comes out soon.

Gram

Banned
Awards
[video=youtube;j48baMO2YtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48baMO2YtY[/video]

And I'm leaving this here, because it's awesome. I hope the English dub version comes out soon.
My body is ready and my patience thin. ;A;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
First episode: It kind of felt like too much was thrown in all at once. However, they have to start off somewhere, right? I like how it became more Celty focus by the end of the episode though. Hints of romance still there among seeing old familiar faces. I just think it could've done better without so many introductions. BUT I am pleased to see what everyone was up to after last season.

Second episode: Finally getting somewhere! =D Man, those orihara twins are scary. I think they're worse than Izaya. xD Then there's the bit with the newcomer who's part of the dollars. I like how he got kissed and spoke his mind instead of holding back. I also thought it was amusing how well he took the twins... err, personalities and interests. Of course, I'm curious how things will go with Anri, since she has her Sakia blade still. And the zombie man vs. ??? was interesting. I honestly don't know what to make of any of it. Which is why I love it. Can't wait for next week's episode! And it was way better this time compared to the first one.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I can tell this is going to be just as good as the first season [or better, who knows]

But one thing is certain, I will never be able to remember everyone's name.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
It is wrong that I want to see the twins turn 18? Also Shizuo still knows how to bring the pain! And Shinra...he might be in trouble.

A

Awards
I can tell this is going to be just as good as the first season [or better, who knows]

But one thing is certain, I will never be able to remember everyone's name.
this. the first episode came and i was like damn it's been so long i don't remember who's who

Anagram

Banned
I finally saw the first episode of season two on crunchyroll last night and I am already loving it as much as the first season. It's like the first season didn't end but just took a break.

Felt a bit sorry for Celty by the end of episode one. lol

A

Awards
wow this season is on roll, i was jumping on my seat after catching the last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back