• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Durarara!!

I just watched 1 and 2 today. I have to say I'm interested because I am so much oh my god.

I may rewatch them though since it was with a friend and I didn't want to have them keep pausing for things I missed.

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com

Episode 4 creeped me out so much haha, watching it in the middle of the night was such...a bad idea.

Selty♥
Gotta love the tsundullahan.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I just thought the episode was only ok as well, though I wasn't sure if it was because of the episode itself or because I was watching it at my friend's house (who, by the way, tries to ruin it by reading the subs out loud; unless we're watching FMA, which he loves).

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Episode 5 was pretty cool. Not as epic awesome as 3, but definitely a step up from 4. It feels like the story is really starting to take shape, and Kida has suddenly become a more interesting character, lol

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Five is my favorite episode so far, because of the amount of content it had; one might say it was too much but I loved it. Great storytelling.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

i was thinking of watching this like a week ago

but then i watched baccano again for the 4th time.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Is anyone reading the manga? I'd just like to know if its different, as in, if it has other information not shown in the anime. I say 'cause I glanced at the first page or so of chapter 1 and it has some chick saying "I love you" or something. I forget.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Well, since the anime is based on the novel, I'm guessing the manga is based on the anime. So I won't read it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Well the manga is different slightly. They have 6 chapters on onemanga. Pretty much similar except some minor stuff I guess.

F

Fagren

I have the start of the manga saved, but haven't got around to reading it yet.Just saw episode 5 and I like how the story is told at different times that are connected.Also, more questions pop up in each episode.I think that "Slasher" is the Doctor looking woman in the OP.Also, I think it's pretty stupid to compare episodes.I mean really? raitohahaha

F

Fagren

How is it stupid? Can one episode not be better than another?

If it was something like a sitcom, but to compare a different part of a story to another of the same story is pretty stupid.It's like saying chapter 1 of the first harry potter book is better than chapter one of the second book.I mean who really cares enough to say that and have their reasons why when it's different parts of the story told at different times.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

If it was something like a sitcom, but to compare a different part of a story to another of the same story is pretty stupid.It's like saying chapter 1 of the first harry potter book is better than chapter one of the second book.I mean who really cares enough to say that and have their reasons why when it's different parts of the story told at different times
We are not comparing the parts of the story but the quality of the episode. One episode may be better than another because it was more interesting.

F

Fagren

We are not comparing the parts of the story but the quality of the episode. One episode may be better than another because it was more interesting.

This is the same as comparing one part of the story to another of the same story.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I like certain episodes over other episodes. What's so wrong with that.

Let's take a look at FMA: I liked the 5th laboratory episode more than the Lior episode.

Or in Naruto: I liked the Gaara vs. Rock Lee fight more than the Sakura vs. Ino fight.

Are you saying that I can't compare those two episodes/series of episodes?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

This is the same as comparing one part of the story to another of the same story.

One part of a story can be more entertaining or engaging than another. Get over it.

Back on topic though, the latest episode was pretty good. I liked all the focus on Kida, who I'm hoping has an important role later. Speaking of who, I really don't think would be nearly as amusing if it wasn't for Mamoru Miyano's voice acting.

F

Fagren

I like certain episodes over other episodes. What's so wrong with that.

Let's take a look at FMA: I liked the 5th laboratory episode more than the Lior episode.

Or in Naruto: I liked the Gaara vs. Rock Lee fight more than the Sakura vs. Ino fight.

Are you saying that I can't compare those two episodes/series of episodes?

omgsh To clarify, I meant to just compare an episode to another without any reason is stupid.

I just want to know why raitohahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back