• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumbest Things you've done in Video Games -- redone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Did a barrel roll from the bridge in SotC and fell all the way down into the canyon where you fight the first lion/dog colossus, I think it was the 12th.

Insta-crushed.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
When I first played FFIX (I would've been, oh, six or seven?), you have to go to a place called Oeilvert in Disk 3. In here, magic attacks are useless.

I took Zidane (Thief), Steiner (Warrior), Garnet (White Mage), and Vivi (Black Mage). >_> Things did not go well for me.

Oh, and in RE4, me and my friend pulled an all-nighter playing, got to the Island level. I got up to grab another Coke, accidentally hit the PS2. The power cord came unplugged.

We hadn't saved.

Needless to say, that wasn't the greatest all-nighter ever.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Me and my friend were aspiring to beat FFX in 1 day, which is easy, but not for us >_<

well, we started at 3 p.m, played 6 straight hours, took a dinner/bathroom break for an hour, and continued playing until 4 in the morning (we went back and made sure to beat the game 100%) well, we were on the final battle, and everything was going smooth, when my friends teacup poodle came in and bit the power cord. IT BIT THE CORD! so, not only did the dog get the shock of its damn life, it yanked the cord out and ruined it. and of course, we didnt save...i wanted to kill the damn poodle.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
1: Army of Two

Instead of doing what I was suppose to do, there was a glitch in the game and freezed me while I was landing. Since I couldn't everybody shot me.

2: Blue Dragon

I ran around in the Acient Ruins for about an hour. Thinking I had to get to the top of the cave while all I had to do was kill all the monsters.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Did a barrel roll from the bridge in SotC and fell all the way down into the canyon where you fight the first lion/dog colossus, I think it was the 12th.

Insta-crushed.​

I've done that off the huge bridge above where you fought the 2nd colossus and off the huge platform in which you fight the 3rd.

I fought the 12th colossus (the one that's afraid of fire and you have to scare if back off the cliff to find it's weak spot) and it took me 10 minutes to figure out once I had to do, but once I figured out i had to light the torch. I kept screwing around with the thing and as soon as it was about to fall over the edge the torch went out and it rammed the shit out of my guy; I had absolutely no time to escape.

Burnout-
I pulled an all nighter with my friends on the Burnout Crash missions, getting the gold on all the levels. However, as soon as I was about to save the Xbox froze up, we had to reboot it and everything I ear earned went down the drain.​

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Insta-crushed.​

I've done that off the huge bridge above where you fought the 2nd colossus and off the huge platform in which you fight the 3rd.

I fought the 12th colossus (the one that's afraid of fire and you have to scare if back off the cliff to find it's weak spot) and it took me 10 minutes to figure out once I had to do, but once I figured out i had to light the torch. I kept screwing around with the thing and as soon as it was about to fall over the edge the torch went out and it rammed the shit out of my guy; I had absolutely no time to escape.

Burnout-
I pulled an all nighter with my friends on the Burnout Crash missions, getting the gold on all the levels. However, as soon as I was about to save the Xbox froze up, we had to reboot it and everything I ear earned went down the drain.​

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
In Warhawk, I ran in to get the flag, and when I was being shot at, for some reason I aimed at the floor and emptied a clip. Then I died, needless to say.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
On FF8, there was some ruin that I had to find a sword/lever (I don't remember which). I went around the whole ruin looking for said sword/lever for a few DAYS. . .turns out the thing was in the first few rooms, I just couldn't see it because of a glitch in the graphics. . .and my blindness to the obvious. . .

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I was playing Halo 3 during a custom match on Valhalla. As I was walking, a player on the opposite team launched a box on the Grav Lift and that box hit me as I was walking and that team one. The irony is that I was about to kill another member of that team.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Using my Masterball on a Ratatta in Pokemon Yellow was pretty bad.

Growlithe. >.>

I was playing a Team Doubles match on Halo 3 on Blackout yesterday. As I was preparing to jump down a ramp, I shot 2 fusion coils with my Battle Rifle, and the recoil of the explosion pushed me off the edge and I committed suicide. We lost a point but we still won the match.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Okami ... In the Gale Shrine of Kusanagi Village, it took me practically forever to realize that the stupid (yet awesome) elevator type thing required two cherry bombs to complete the stage. I'm such a genius... <-- That...was sarcasm, by the way...

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
wow, i have another halo 3 related scenario

i had my fave weapon, the rocket launcher, and i was hiding out from my friend (we were in slayer mode) I saw her, but she didnt see me. i was hiding in a cave, with a small opening, only accessable through a secret passage. i aimed my rocket launcher at her, and she would have been overkill, except for that my aim was off by a millimeter. I end up launching the rocket right in the cave, and of course, i blew up. wats worse, when i re spawned, she pushed me off a cliff >_< 2 deaths in 2 seconds...i was mad, because we were tied.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I was playing Zelda OoT a year ago with my uncle.We started at midnight and passed the controller bak and forth for the puzzles and tried to get everything in the game.We had almost completed the game and the next thing I knew, I didnt even save.So I pause the game and try to save it but then my uncles N64 overheats and stops working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back