• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumbest Things you've done in Video Games -- redone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
So, im battling Xigbar(KH2) And i decided to use Valor. Valor runs out, i use Valor again, and again. I go to use valor AGAIN, and i go into anti form and im using infinite drive, and xigbar goes into the screen where he starts shooting at you from the top of the place. i started trying to run around and dodge him, and it worked, but he never went out of the screen. it lasted for an hour. Thats why, i will never use forms in a boss battle again. Unless its Final Form, becuase u Miraculously dont go into Anti with Final.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Wow, I've got a list:

Kingdom Hearts II
I spent the longest time in 100 Acre Woods because I couldn't figure out how to leave xD

Kingdom Hearts I
Saved over my level 100 file with my sisters game file.

Shadow The Hedgehog
Fell off a cliff, then proceeded to do it again after getting to the exact same point

Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King
Got really far ahead of my friend, then sat and waited for him to catch up (Co-op mode. I died, needless to say)

Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock
Forgot to push pause when talking on the phone
Put my guitar down and walked away in the middle of Cult Of Personality because I thought it was over
Forgot to strum xDD
Didn't save my first FC

Kingdom Hearts: CoM
Made an amazing deck, then just shut off my GBA SP without saving

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
hmm its stupid really... but in FFXII in the sandsea i didnt realize the use of teleport stones... and so i trained in the sand sea for 9 levels (which i may remind you took a good 4 hours) T_T only to have my cat step on my PS2 and make it freeze T_T

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Using my Masterball on a Ratatta in Pokemon Yellow was pretty bad.
LMFAO.
I used mine on Moltres in one of them, can't remember which. Then realized that it would have come in really handy for Mewtwo.

Tried to use that cloning thing on Crystal Version, even though I heard it didn't work. I ended up with a Suicune that was named "?", and then when I tried to use it, my screen filled up with question marks. I was so afraid that I messed up the most epic file I ever had.

Since I'm currently playing SotC, let's go with that.
-One time I dismounted off of Agro too close to the edge of a cliff. And I died.
Which is pathetic.
-During the fight with the 6th colossus, I didn't realize that you could climb down, and just jumped right off the ledge. So aside from taking a long time to get up and taking a decent amount of damage, and being stepped on in the first second of the colossus emerging, it was a good fight.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Xenosaga I:
- There's this special Gnosis you fight in the Encephalon mid-way into the game -- Zombie Doll or something like that. It starts out at 100 HP, but ANY sort of attack (elemental, physical) will HEAL it. Using healing/revival items will harm/kill it though. Thing is, it only appears once each visit to the Encephalon -- the old "exit previous area map and re-enter it" trick won't work. I had only Shion and chaos (that's his name -- all lowercase) in my party, so I attacked it with chaos. Healed it, and it confused chaos and then Shion. They'd the attack the Gnosis, and once it was fully healed to its max HP of 1000, it fled. I missed out on good EXP. ;_;

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
So, im battling Xigbar(KH2) And i decided to use Valor. Valor runs out, i use Valor again, and again. I go to use valor AGAIN, and i go into anti form and im using infinite drive, and xigbar goes into the screen where he starts shooting at you from the top of the place. i started trying to run around and dodge him, and it worked, but he never went out of the screen. it lasted for an hour. Thats why, i will never use forms in a boss battle again. Unless its Final Form, becuase u Miraculously dont go into Anti with Final.

Hahaha, that's ****ing awesome.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Got another Halo 3 one.
My friend and I want to get the 'Headshot Honcho' achievement, so we simply use our already-equipped snipers to take them out. Beforehand, we killed all the other friendly NPCs, just to make sure they wouldn't start shooting the Grunts, Brutes and Jackals we would headshot to get the achievement.

(?Cmurder?)

Metal Gear Solid POrtable Ops Plus

Special Stage 16 with the room full of soldiers you're supposed to recruit.

They gave me a MK22 and a MK23.

I thought the MK23 was just some fancy MK22 so i went around shooting them all in the head and later noticing they were dead instead of stunned.

Dx

I was so proud of myself because I didint miss a shot and then...yeahh.....

LIAR LIAR

The first time I played Kingdom Hearts, I never used any abilities. (I got it for my 11th birthday so... I was stupid.)

I know this because I got almost complete, then lost the CD. I got a new one like a year or something later and saw none of the abilities touched. D:

Same with Chain of Memories, I got it, quite playing, started replaying it and noticed my decks were freaking awful. Like all 1 and 3 attack cards, 1 heal card. Seriously I must have been some stupid kid.

On KHII I was having the hardest time beating Xigbar on Proud mode for some reason, I finally did and then moved my foot and it hit the Eject button on the PS2...

Oh yeah, day after I completed the main game on Professor Layton I saved over it with my friends file... then had to do the tideous work of getting everything back. D:

Oh, totally not my fault but my sister saved over my 100% payed off debt file in Animal Crossing. She did it over spite, I know it.

Yamijim1

I was playing pokemon gold and I ran into the Sudowoodo that blocks the path to Euchruteach City and I thought It was a grass type, so I used razor leaf, it fainted, for some reason, I thought there would be more so I didnt reset or anything..man what a mistake

zexion is emo

1.crash team racing:fiddled with the buttons at adventure character select screen and heard a bang noise. i had unlocked some creepy girl that looked like sarah off ed edd and eddy, but not writing the code down.

2.jaws:wondering why my health was decreasing so quickly until discovering that the piranas had beennibbling my tailfin.

3.pokemoncrater.com:battling palkia and then my christian neighbor saying monsters are a sin and snatching the mouse off me and exiting. AND I WAS WINNING!!!!!......

KeybladeMasterGS

The old one went missing goshdurnit :cursing:

Ooookay....

Final Fantasy III (DS)

Tried to cross the bottomless bog with a Chocobo. And I DID NOT have the Levigrass shoes you needed to cross safely. Nevertheless, GAME OVER.

I was mortified ;_;

I did that also.
I also was in FFX watching the Yunalesca Cutscene and I was at the end and I accidentally unplugged my PS2.
Why I think this was so bad was because it was so boring and I had to watch it twice.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I was replaying FF7 for the third time and I was in a reactor. There was one screen where you go under the reactor after jumping off the train or something. I came down a ladder on the right and had to go down a ladder that was at the front of the screen.

The thing is that the screen was all skewed so that the ladder at the front took up half the TV. I couldn't tell there was a ladder there, and so I had no idea how the hell I was supposed to go on to the next room. I restarted my game three times before I figured it out.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
in ffx i couldn't find the switch when it was in front of me

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was playing KH for the first time and I was in Hollow Bastion. I was rearranging all of the books and managed to get trapped during that. Sora tried to jump on top of the bookcases, but it didn't work and I did that for... maybe twenty minutes. *circlebuttoncirclebutton jump higher sora! D:* I gave up, reset, and ended up having to go through ALL of the stuff at the beginning and Riku's fight.

STUPID ERGH. *headdesk*

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Erm.... Being scared of LoZ: OoT Shadow Temple. That kept me from playing for a while. Then I grew rusty... bottom line,I haven't beat it yet.

and there was this Nancy Drew game where I did something wrong and Nancy got caught in a bomb explosion and died. THAT FREAKED ME OUT. I didn't play the game for WEEKS or more.... then we get a new computer, I sit down, and find out the disk no longer works. Begorrah.

Hitmonnorris

Website
profile.myspace.com
Using my Sega Saturn, for like 2 months, then starting an RPG (Shining the Holy Ark), and losing 40 hours of playtime. All because of the stupid battery back-up memory. I also lost my Christmas NiGHTS "presents" before the holidays even started.

Blackcat

Well,ive done this in almost every game ive played.I get near a hill or cliff and i jump off and scream"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".
And i seriously screamed "WEEEEEEEEEEEE".And i normally loose a life or just Game Over.
Its almost a tradition for me to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back