• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumbest Things you've done in Video Games -- redone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
When I was playing Battlefront 2 a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago (when it was popular), I was playing as the Emperor, but Luke was after me, throwing his lightsaber. I fly into the air to dodge it, but get killed when it comes back.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
This wasn't me, but it's still funny.

My friends Daniel (Rat Claws) and Jon (Bishop) were playing Gears with some other people. Bishop and Rat Claws were on the same team and Bishop got downed. Rat Claws started teabagging him and right as he was about to revive Bishop, he got sniped. And Bishop died. I laughed so ****ing hard when they told me.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
playing FF12 and getting the Deathbringer sword early in the game but i was too busy flirting with girls on the phone i forgot to save and i still can't get it again. Also getting pissed because i was stuck in a Tomb Raider game so i traded it in then my friend told me how to beat it the next day a real Mother :cursing:

Heavens Alicia

i constantly run into my own airstrikes on Cod4. Also, forgetting the fact that you cant pause online, i pressed start to go feed my cat and came back to see my team had lost...i had 27 deaths :(. And, playing Disgaea one day, i kept attacking the enemies but i was doing no damage, after losing 5 times and getting super mad, i finally realized there was an invincible geo symbol on the stage : /

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmmm, the dumbtest thing Ive ever done was eithier not using the right weapon in the battle or looking for an additional weapon, that would happen! It happened to me in Dirge of Cerberus.!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I played a random playlist, in Halo3, and I didn't notice what it was on. I thought it was Doubles, when it was Rocket Race. Apparently, my partner thought the same, because we just waited next to these two other guys, and every time they'd spawn we'd attack them. It was fun, but the only way to kill them was with an assassination.

I got 15 assassinations that game. . .But I lost. . .badly. . .

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Halo 3:
Tried a Mongoose Race on the outskirts of Sandtrap, on forge. I was beating my friend because I got the inner track, didn't once notice the jumper-mines. I slow down for him to catch up and spawn a Gravity Hammer to beat the crap out of him (as you do), and pick it up. He passes me as I do this but I soon catch up. I'm well ahead of him, and I hop of the Mongoose, pull out my Gravity Hammer and turn around. There is a trail of explosions behind my friend, but I ignore it. When he draws closer to me, I swing, and he is launched backwards, as am I. He keeps moving despite this, and I swing a second time. This just so happens to put me right in the jumper-mines path. In swinging the second time, I kill myself and save my friend.

Tried to make a Elephant fly in Forge by putting lots of Fusion Coils and Plasma Batteries in it. My friend drives into it on a Mongoose, just for the hell of it. I go back to normal mode and pull out the Rocket Launcher I intend to use to get the Elephant flying. But I forget the trail of Fusion Coils I laid as a fuse. Needless to say, my friend and I died. The Elephant still flew, though.

While I'm still a newb, my friend throws up a Bubble Shield. I throw a grenade, thinking it only deflects shots. I was sorely mistaken.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
On KH:CoM (Sora's Story) I kept on using slights on Vexen II and, eventually, I only had 1 card every realod, and it was a "4" kingdom key card. It then became very, very, hard.

I played hours on KH1 and without saving, then I had to go someplace with my parents and I wasn't even NEAR a savepoint. So I just left it on and went. I thought it was only going to be like 1 hour before I get home, but we stood there for like 6 hours. When I got home, the PS2 barely working.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
1. Tried to Kill Pyramid head with the plank (SH2 PC)
2. Tried to kill a colossus with a bow (Shadow of the Colossus PS2)
3. Blew myself up with a grenade and was shot through the air by a gravity shot (Halo 3 X-Box 360)
4. Tried to steal a cop's car while he was in it (GTA3 PS2)
5. Hit the shoot button through the loading screen and ended up shooting the receptionist on the first level. (James Bond N64)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Pre-ordered KH2 purely out of hype.
Ran at the final colossus like 100 times till I realized there was an entrance to my right.
Tried to jump back on my bike after getting whacked by San Fierro's finest.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Battlefront

I kept grenading myself as any kind of character and kept going into the water when playing as a droid. Also, when I came to a certain planet, I went to the nearest ledge and grenaded myself, sending me flying all the way to the edge of the map and falling from such a great height that I died. Purposely, yes, but it was pretty dumb. And funny. I kept lol'ing so much that I kept doing it over and over and over and over and over and over...

Knights of The Old Republic

I poisoned the water instead of blowing up the machine and got banned forever from Ahto City. At least I got the Star Map. I also kept yelling at Sasha to get off my ship and almost lost her once. I still did it over and over, talking to her every time she tried to run.

Twilight Princess

I kept going to one spot where I thought a bug was. I kept at that for hours until I realized that I was going to have to jump to and from a crapload of platforms to reach the ledge where the bug was. I hope that I facepalmed myself.

Kingdom Hearts II

I dedicated days attempting to beat Sephiroth at the lowest level possible with Sweet Memories, Cure, Potions, Ethers, and/or Elixers. Sadly, when I leveled up (1-5 times) and came back, I beat him.

Super Smash Brothers Melee

I grabbed a hammer, and ended up falling. I did this a lot, but what I did even more was going onto Cruel Mode. I went as many different characters, but within the minute that I entered, they knocked me out of the ring, having over 4 ways to do so.​

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
In Oblivion, the first time I was inside an Oblivion gate I saw these smallblack spots on the ground (mines) but didn't know what they were. Smart me runs up to them to see and they just fly up and spin. Dumb me again just walks back slowly instead of running away like the idiot, but I somehow lived the explotion.

It wasn't me but me and my other two firends were playing rocket team deathmatch on Halo 3 against these other 3 guys on Black Out. Two of the guys respawn about halfway into the game at the battle rifle sniping point and they prepare to jump toward the middle area, heading toward the sniper tower. Before they jump, their other team mate soon follows behind them and the three amigos all jump. The retard of the group, who is in the back, decides it would be fun to fire his rocket laucher at his teammate in front of him, killing his two teammates and commiting suicide, all in mid-air. All of us just watch, each from different angles, and laughed at their faces. And then we lost by 2 kills...then they got a good laugh...

xobybrXIV

ghost recon 2 xbox 360
i had a gernade launcher and was walking around, turned around a corner and ran in to a bad guy, fired and killed us both.

halo 3(not really dumb, just funny)
i was in sand trap w/ my friend and he blew up a wraith with a hornet, then another wraith respawned under the destroyed1 and sent it flying through the air, straight through my firends hornet(w/ him in it) u had to be there it was hilarious.

FFT: War fo the Lions (PSP)

Tried to revive Tietra with my White Mage after Argath killed her NOT in battle (in other words, as dead as Aerith). Waste of time and Mp. ;_;

Spoiler? Please?

That sucks.

Anyway, it took me, like, twenty tries to get past this chef that throws knives at you in metal of honor frontline. I guess that I didn't understand the concept of a "gun".

T

Tyler Durden

On KH:CoM (Sora's Story) I kept on using slights on Vexen II and, eventually, I only had 1 card every realod, and it was a "4" kingdom key card. It then became very, very, hard.

I played hours on KH1 and without saving, then I had to go someplace with my parents and I wasn't even NEAR a savepoint. So I just left it on and went. I thought it was only going to be like 1 hour before I get home, but we stood there for like 6 hours. When I got home, the PS2 barely working.

That's odd, because I've left my launch PS2 on for a week straight and it still plays like new. =/

Sir Wolfbane

I have a really bad one...

In Metroid II: The Return of Samus for Gameboy/Super Gameboy I tried to kill the first Metroid with just my gun...I didn't know I had missiles...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Anyway, it took me, like, twenty tries to get past this chef that throws knives at you in metal of honor frontline. I guess that I didn't understand the concept of a "gun".

I never could figure out why those knives did more damage then bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back