• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumbest FF7 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
easy cloud, common he's his own worst enemy.

(he gave black materia to the man he hates... i was like "WTF!")

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
How could you hate Cloud? He is the greatest!
A better question is how can you like him?

If you like simple character's sure. I like characters with depth without the cliches attached. I mean this is his story " i'm a former SOLDIER(which isn't true, he was just a test subject for shin-ra, and a failed one at that) with memory lost, and i'm mean to everyone. I hate sephiroth(even though he's Cloud's hero, and Cloud gave him black materia and is always think about him) and want to kill him for killing aerith(even though he meet aerith like the day before). I'm a great hero of justice(even though he works for a terrorist organization)and i'm always right(common, having black materia=bad). I weild a extremely large sword(which physically he can't hold, and is stolen from his rival zacks[he's also compensation for something*giggle*]) called the buster sword. I saved the world(even though he is the main evil in it)."

For all those reason's I hate cloud.

文偉立

newb programmer
Why Cait Sith? He has potential to end an entire match within a single bout with simple luck. His purpose via plot is somewhat lost but hell, it's through his combat potential that makes him great.

As for worst would be Cid. Meh. No story here.

Zaraki

i'd say cloud and i've said this in many FF7 threads and i'll say it again Zack should have been the main character for one he's not emo and he's an actual first class soilder unlike cloud who is the oppisite of those 2 things.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Try to re frame from saying Cloud.....must resist saying.....Cloud is the dumbest...I'm a Zack..fan..=D(sorry Ed-man I just am)...so I'll go with Cloud..(pwn3d said most everything I was gonna say...hell and nega sora...damnit)

>_>....Yuffie also......

Hiro

It doesn't matter if Cloud is cool...You asked who's the dumbest character.

Yuffie was sorta empty-headed. That's why I liked her.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
What the hell was wrong with Cait Sith? It's not like he had a major feature in the storyline anyway.

Cloud and Sephiroth for dumbest.

Cloud get's called "cool" for no other real reason apart from the way he looks and the size of his sword. Same going for Sephiroth. Neither of them are very good at what they do (Hero/Villian.). Cloud is the furthest thing from a hero and Sephiroth really lacked a villianous scheme/act. Yes, he killed Aerith but it's not like she had any actualy importance anyway. The game's three disc's long. She come's in a quarter way through the first and is done by the end.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Cait Sith sucked if only for the plot holes he fell into and survived. When...Diamond Weapon, I think, attacked the Shinra corporation, how on earth did his pilot survive? Aside from that, he's awsome (A Moogle riding a cat? Freaking amazing), both in concept and in battle.

Tseng did nothing at all, so he fits the criteria, eh?

~Fenris Etheral

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
One of the most annoying things Cait Sith did was make his "death" a sob story. He just came back in a new body. Aerith just dies wordlessly in an actual sad death. Cait Sith thinks his meaningless destruction is noteworthy.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Cait Sith was useless in my opinion, and it surprises me if anyone actually uses him as a character..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back