• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dumb Google Play mistake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So, I decided to use a gift card to add some money onto my Google Play account. Problem is (and I only realized it just now), I kinda forgot that I had two emails- one that had my account that's connected to the apps I use, and one that isn't. Of course, like a moron, I put the money onto the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer the money onto the other account?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
So, I decided to use a gift card to add some money onto my Google Play account. Problem is (and I only realized it just now), I kinda forgot that I had two emails- one that had my account that's connected to the apps I use, and one that isn't. Of course, like a moron, I put the money onto the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer the money onto the other account?

Why just purchase what you wanted using the account that you put the money on? All Google Play Enabled devices allow easy switching between multiple accounts. The only instant that i can see they becoming annoying is if you are buying music... Everything else shoudn't be too much of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back