• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSM1017

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

-New Worlds
-lots of platforming and interactivity in the environments
-A coherent plot
-new keyblades
-character development for Sora, please don't make him sound like such a dumbass like he was in KH2, also would like to see his KH3 outfit. Not a huge fan of his KH2 duds at all.
-Gummi ship stages
-ultimately, a really fun game

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Boss replay mode. Being a cartridge game, I'm worried it won't have that many save slots for me to dedicate to each boss of the game.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

so riku wont have get different weapon in this game thats not fair

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

Let me just say thank god for the slide pad. I was replaying Ven's final boss for fun, and I instinctively hit L to switch commands, so I kept dying, that probably won't be a problem anymore.
- Darker story(Unless they can amke comedy work)
- Lots of original bosses
- Sidequests
- Laguna Loire, I got pissed when I heard he was supposed to be in it, but didn't make the final cut. Though he'd probably be in BbSV2.
- A better Mirage Arena with more customization.
- More original worlds.
- More secret bosses(Still hoping for Genesis or the Lava Titan)
- Platforming. And REAL platforming, like in KH1's Cave of Wonders.
- REAL Sora and Riku
- CGI Secret Ending
- A nice long story
- Theater Mode
- Boss replay
- Kain Highwind cameo(Or Cecil, Cecil would be good, too)
- Kefka Secret Boss
- Better camera angles.

Then I'd be happy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I want Noct. "I'm powerful enough to take those Heartless down!" "Noct, there is only one of you and thousands of them. You can't win." "AHHHHHH?"

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I want Noct. "I'm powerful enough to take those Heartless down!" "Noct, there is only one of you and thousands of them. You can't win." "AHHHHHH?"

noctis cant make cameos untill his game comes out

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I know that. But we don't know when his game is coming out so...

so i doubt him making any cameos in the upcoming kh games
esp khddd becuase im pretty sure its gonna come out this year
while versus is still another year off

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town

I still say it's the same. To each his own...

Keyblade of Hearts (the dark one) used six of the Princesses' hearts to create it. The Soul Eater came before and and after the weapon.....

I'm pretty sure they are two different weapons.

He learnt he was the original master of it.

I know that. But there's no need for two Keyblades he can't he dual wield....at least not yet -wink wink-

Besides, that's like trying you're going to steal someone's cookie, but you already have one yourself, so....what's the point? Just a thought.

Only played Days storyline so I've never experienced that

Well it says it. And they didn't do it by accident. Hmmmm.....

It was artificially created. Yes, it wasn't a proper keyblade, so it can be classified as a sword, but it still can be called a keyblade. Heck, when it realised that Riku had true strength in his heart after the battle at 'Land of Dragons', it turned from artificial to real.

Can I get a line, quote from Nomura, proof to back yourself, because at this rate I think you're just assuming without looking at all the facts. I don't remember hearing it's artifical and magically turned to a real Keyblade.

You didn't respond to realms. What realm would it come from, regardless of artificial or real? Realm of Darkness? I dont think a Keyblade of Darkness could transform into a Keyblade of Light. That's utterly illogical.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It really isn't.
images
250px-Keyblade_of_People%27s_Hearts_KH.png

Oh god is that what it looks like? Urg, I need to play the game again >.<

edit:
Can I get a line, quote from Nomura, proof to back yourself, because at this rate I think you're just assuming without looking at all the facts. I don't remember hearing it's artifical and magically turned to a real Keyblade.

You didn't respond to realms. What realm would it come from, regardless of artificial or real? Realm of Darkness? I dont think a Keyblade of Darkness could transform into a Keyblade of Light. That's utterly illogical.
I could try, but is it alright if I got see Yogi Bear with a friend(chose it over Gullivers Travels thing). Also, not sure because I've only seen members of this forums tell other people but I am willing to admit that I am wrong on all these things. Just say the word, and I'll admit it xP

Um well there was the case of the idea that Ventus' keyblade became Mickey's inverse keyblade so that was a keyblade of light turning into on of dark, but unless it's touched upon in BBSv2 then I think the idea has completely been scraped

ICECOOL113

OK I have a list of what I want :)
1.NEW WORLD (duh cause I am sick of the same over used ones)
2.Cooler summons (I mean the worse was chicken little)
3.Multi player mode (I love playing with friends)
4.From the preview awesome Riku abilities (I mean from COM I want better moves)
5.Commands that are not too annoying to control (I don't like Re:Coded's commands)
6.ROXAS (I <33333333 HIM)
7.Finally a secret ending (I think just the thought is enough to get me to get 100% complete)

Doxyc XV

Let's see I would like to see the following

New worlds (although this ones a given)
Return of the Keyblade Riders (give them Gummi Ship esque sequences)
Using stuff in the worlds to progress (ala sticking your keyblade in a keyhole to unlock doors)
Keeping the BBS/RE:Coded command system
Sora and Riku in their KH 2 outfits (at least give them to us as unlockables)
Return of the Mirage Areana
Create your own Keyblade feature
Trophies
Return of the summons
Return of D Linking
At least a 40 hour quest
Donald and Goofy helping Sora
King Mickey as a playable character
Kingdom hearts 3 secret ending movie

Yep that about does it.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Using stuff in the worlds to progress (ala sticking your keyblade in a keyhole to unlock doors)
Trophies
Return of the summons
Return of D Linking
At least a 40 hour quest

Yep that about does it.

WOW....^this. Word for Word. hahahahahahahahahaha
although i'd be coool with just d-links or summons, dont need both.
And idk if its uhm assumed with the keyblade riders, but i want the Armor too.
3D!!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

WOW....^this. Word for Word. hahahahahahahahahaha
although i'd be coool with just d-links or summons, dont need both.
And idk if its uhm assumed with the keyblade riders, but i want the Armor too.
3D!!

i want tinker bell as a summon but peter as a dlink
or if we could d link ff character and summon disney character that be awesome

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Oh and I forgot.

I want the Disney Worlds to be used in a imaginative way, as in another point or direction to the film's plot. For example, I wouldn't mind a Princess and the Frog's world, where the role of the film is to find Prince Naveen [or a Frog] because Dr. Faciller tells Sora that the Frog stolen something valuable from the fake Prince Naveen [Lawrence disguised as him]. So it takes an 'detective approach' as it's all about finding clues, which leads closer to the frog. However, from afar, he caught that the Prince Naveen he saw with Faciller is fake and he overheard Faciller's plan.

Basically, Sora doesn't help him, but still want to rescue Prince Naveen anyway. So which means, it becomes a race to find him, as Faciller summons the Voodoo spirits.

I really wouldn't want Sora to 'become a frog'. Nor I wouldn't want the World to be too much fighting oriented.

raycat27_2003

Awards

Trophies
Return of the summons
Return of D Linking
At least a 40 hour quest

Yep that about does it.
^This. Plus, access to the Secret Movie on Beginner Mode. The only SM I've gotten to see legitimately, was in KH2. All the others I've seen in streams and YouTube.

Walkway

I want lots of flying through the air like shit don't matter.

Treasure planet.
A decent camera and smart targeting system.

But mostly flying through the air like shit don't matter.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

^This. Plus, access to the Secret Movie on Beginner Mode. The only SM I've gotten to see legitimately, was in KH2. All the others I've seen in streams and YouTube.
I doubt that. The Secret Movies are more of a reward rather than a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back