• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

He would die laughing?

25 >.>
I was thinking more like ears bleeding, then he dies from loss of blood.

but off-topic is off-topic

Revolution

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

I want more Heartless back for 3D. I missed, like in the second half of KHII, all of the heartless like Wizards, Defenders and such from KH1.

On-topic is on-topic.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

He would die laughing?

25 >.>

He does say that he could die of laughter (when you he kills you in the final battle).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I want more Heartless back for 3D. I missed, like in the second half of KHII, all of the heartless like Wizards, Defenders and such from KH1.

On-topic is on-topic.
I enjoyed them in Re:Coded, but I got annoyed by there presence. I don't know why

He does say that he could die of laughter (when you he kills you in the final battle).

There you go, it is possible

Revolution

I enjoyed them in Re:Coded, but I got annoyed by there presence. I don't know why

See, I got that feeling as well, but it might also be the different style and DS controls. Something like that.

Like, if we have an extended version of the RoD as the final world, I want those Angel Heartless, Invisables, Bethmoths, just an End of the World hyped up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

See, I got that feeling as well, but it might also be the different style and DS controls. Something like that.

Like, if we have an extended version of the RoD as the final world, I want those Angel Heartless, Invisables, Bethmoths, just an End of the World hyped up.

*cough* don't double post, use edit */cough*

Anyway, I don't think there was any heartless but Shadows and Neoshadows in the video of the RoD. It would have been nice but I think only the invisibles would have been preferable outta the choices. I think it's because I don't like how colourful the others would look in the RoD

Koshi

Disney:
Pixar (primarily Toy Story and The Incredibles)
Pocahontas
Robin Hood
More Olympus Coliseum (Put Zeus in already!)
Hunchback Characters: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Clopin, Frollo, Phoebus, Victor, Hugo, and Laverne
Jungle Book
Find a way to keep Nightmare Before Christmas in it

Final Fantasy:
Bring back Tidus but older
Barret Wallace
Vincent Valentine (like planned in KH1)
Blitzball Mini game

Original:
BBS battle system
More Keyblades
More Keyblades
and..................
More Keyblades

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town

1) As much as I like the interactable enviorment, please don't make this feature constantly used in this game. I would like some hit an run as well. Otherwise, I'd be playing Sonic right now.
2) MOAR FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS! I can't stress this enough. Zack (even though he has one tear jerking story) wasn't enough. Be great if I saw Lightning, Laguna, and even Tidus and Wakka, because they definitly got killed off, even if they did appear in Recoded.
3) Non-guessable plot. Seriously, BBS was just obivious. I easily guessed Terra was Xehanort at TGS 2008 or 2009. Can we get a plot where it keeps us guessing but at the same time answers things?
4) New Keyblades for Sora and hopefully new Swords for Riku.
5) If there are going to be new characters, please make these the last batch. I think we're good with what we have.
6) Hire some new and better actors! Jesus, some voice actors are just terrible. Like Jiminy. I don't care if the old person had to be replace, his new voice actor just plain sucks.
7) Some interesting worlds. Most of the ones in BBS were kind of boring. Hunchback looks good so far, so keep it up.
8) And finally, no more clones and replicas and look-a-likes in general. They're driving me crazy.

I'm probably asking too much, but god damn, KH needs some improvement, and I better see it in DDD.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

3) Non-guessable plot. Seriously, BBS was just obivious. I easily guessed Terra was Xehanort at TGS 2008 or 2009. Can we get a plot where it keeps us guessing but at the same time answers things?
You do know it is hard to make a prequel with a hard to guess plot, right?

4) New Keyblades for Sora and hopefully new Swords for Riku.

Riku doesn't use swords

-Alucard-

You do know it is hard to make a prequel with a hard to guess plot, right?

That's not it. The trailers actually show spoilers that are really just unnecssary. Such as showing Ven sleeping in a chair in CO. That's SE's problem. They give off trailers, but show more than they should. It's fine to tease but they go overboard.

Riku doesn't use swords

That's actually incorrect. The Soul Eater, shown in KH1, CoM, 358/2 Days, and KH2, is a sword supposing it was created from Riku's darkness of his heart, or that's what I hear these days. Either way, it is still a sword, but he now has a Keyblade otherwise known as Way to the Dawn. He can still summon both as he pleases, but most likely the WTTD.

As I saw in DDD, it looks like he's going back to using the Soul Eater, probably due to his KH1 attire. So it's back to swords, for at least in this game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That's not it. The trailers actually show spoilers that are really just unnecssary. Such as showing Ven sleeping in a chair in CO. That's SE's problem. They give off trailers, but show more than they should. It's fine to tease but they go overboard.
People had that figured out before that was shown. All of SE trailers get more spoiler-y the close the release is

That's actually incorrect. The Soul Eater, shown in KH1, CoM, 358/2 Days, and KH2, is a sword supposing it was created from Riku's darkness of his heart, or that's what I hear these days. Either way, it is still a sword, but he now has a Keyblade otherwise known as Way to the Dawn. He can still summon both as he pleases, but most likely the WTTD.

As I saw in DDD, it looks like he's going back to using the Soul Eater, probably due to his KH1 attire. So it's back to swords, for at least in this game.
Riku had Soul Eater and it was called "The Keyblade to unlock peoples hearts". It was a Keyblade. Halfway through Kingdom Hearts II the Soul Eater transformed into the Way to the Dawn.

As for why he has Soul Eater for 3D, thats unknown but probably for the same reason they are back to KH 1 looks

Absent axel

They should include Gilgamesh.
He deserves a spot somewhere, like a secret boss.
Scenario alert:

Sora is walking through Midgar/A disney place/ KH -exclusive world and in front of him Gilgy pops out from an interdimensional portal and stumbles on the floor.

"Am I finally in your world Bartz?"
*Looks at Sora*
"Bartz is that you? Finally we shall fight mano a mano!"
*Total misunderstanding happens and Sora can't explain himself while Gilgy kicks Goofy and Donald out.

OR

"That blade of yours is interesting kid! If I beat you in battle then you forfeit it to ME! GILGAMESH!
Win battle
2 options
"Impressive, you are a fine Warrior, if only I could have your sword one day! I will lend you my power for the time!
*OMFG SUMMON not d-link style*
Other option

GIRUGAMESH is on the ground defeated.
Sora walks closely
"AH HA! Its a trick!"
*Gilgy then steals soras blade and laughs*
Then the blade returns everytime he takes it.
Gilg gives up and stuff, you get 4 sword keyblade.

4 random effects happen after your finisher.
Excalibur: deal massive damage to boss / enemies in area.
Excalipoor: do 1 damage to all foes.
Zanketsuken: Halve health to everyone.
Masamune: Heavy damage less then Excalibur but stuns enemies for a while.

Best KH3D secret boss ever.

-Alucard-

People had that figured out before that was shown. All of SE trailers get more spoiler-y the close the release is

That's just it. I don't want SE to do that. It's fun to theorize but if they are giving all these hints, then it's no fun. Like when we got word of Vanitas' voice actor, who was the same as Sora, weeks before Japan's release of BBS. It left me upset that to know I could easily guess what's under that mask :/

Riku had Soul Eater and it was called "The Keyblade to unlock peoples hearts". It was a Keyblade. Halfway through Kingdom Hearts II the Soul Eater transformed into the Way to the Dawn.

As for why he has Soul Eater for 3D, thats unknown but probably for the same reason they are back to KH 1 looks

I think you're confused. The "Keyblade to unlock people's hearts" is that dark looking Keyblade that Sora used to release his heart. The Soul Eater is the sword that Riku generally uses.

But even then, you got to ask yourself some things. If it was a Keyblade, then why take Sora's? If it was a Keyblade, then why is it that I go to Days and go to Mission Mode, select Riku, and it says Swords? If it was a Keyblade, why doesn't it have the characteristics of one, or for that matter, act like one? If it was a Keyblade, why haven't I seen it lock or unlock things? If it was a Keyblade, what realm would it belong to, since it can't be in the Realm of Light? Mark up the problems for it to be a Keyblade and you'll get the true answer.

And I agree. Going back to KH1 has to mean he's going to use SE.

DanX

1) Let us play as the real Sora and Riku... Please haven't for 3 games time.
2) BBS/Brand new battle system would be awesome
3) Like mentioned before a few FF cameos, some returning ones (which is most likely as we're going to KH1 Traverse town which features Leon, Aerith and Yuffie) Maybe an older Tidus and Wakka on DI (even though assumed KH1 time), Or newer ones (Lightning, maybe Noctis :p).
4) New keyblades, maybe a new Signature one for Sora cos it's always been kingdom key.
5) Lots of new worlds
^Best KH game^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That's just it. I don't want SE to do that. It's fun to theorize but if they are giving all these hints, then it's no fun. Like when we got word of Vanitas' voice actor, who was the same as Sora, weeks before Japan's release of BBS. It left me upset that to know I could easily guess what's under that mask :/
That was obvious from the first Jap trailer.

I think you're confused. The "Keyblade to unlock people's hearts" is that dark looking Keyblade that Sora used to release his heart. The Soul Eater is the sword that Riku generally uses.
I still say it's the same. To each his own...

But even then, you got to ask yourself some things. If it was a Keyblade, then why take Sora's?
He learnt he was the original master of it.

If it was a Keyblade, then why is it that I go to Days and go to Mission Mode, select Riku, and it says Swords?
Only played Days storyline so I've never experienced that

If it was a Keyblade, why doesn't it have the characteristics of one, or for that matter, act like one? If it was a Keyblade, why haven't I seen it lock or unlock things? If it was a Keyblade, what realm would it belong to, since it can't be in the Realm of Light?
It was artificially created. Yes, it wasn't a proper keyblade, so it can be classified as a sword, but it still can be called a keyblade. Heck, when it realised that Riku had true strength in his heart after the battle at 'Land of Dragons', it turned from artificial to real.
[/QUOTE]

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I still say it's the same. To each his own...
It really isn't.
images
250px-Keyblade_of_People%27s_Hearts_KH.png

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

My dearest wishes for Nomura to fulfill:
1.)Like the others have said, focus a little more on Sora's development. In KH3, he was just a tad bit more stupid than in KH1. Maybe, and this might be weird, have Sora and Riku as narrators to their own stories so that we can get a feel for what their emotions and thoughts are at the time. I'm really curious to see what the boys actually think about this whole DDD, MoM, and "torment" stuff.
2.)Once again, more importance placed on FF characters. AND ZIDANE, TOO.
3.)Basically what everyone else said: more interactive characters and worlds, and not just another horde of clones. I want SORA. Not Data Sora, not Xion, not Vanitas, not Roxas, or anyone else. I WANT SORA. NOT KH1 SORA. POST KH2 SORA, YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back