• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Frollo has to be in it. He was the villain and the reason the movie exists.

KingdomSealer2

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

- New Worlds: I'd just like the worlds to drive the story further or to become more involved in the overall plot.
Adding on to this, I want worlds with life! So yes interaction would be a big plus.
- Polished BBS Gameplay: Worked really well so with a little tinkering it could be awesome. Along with some of the other games mixed in like KH1.
- Better Story & Characters: Like others who have mentioned, seriously we need to see some more character development. I want to see Sora like breakdown and go crazy with rage and the like. Show different sides to the characters we already know and love.
- Better Camera: YES! I don't know what is it with Kingdom Hearts and it's camera system but it has been wack since the first game. So hopefully a vast improvement can me made in DDD.

Hunchback is already in, so one of my wishes has already come true. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, Notre Dame is in it so I never have to pray for it ever again! I LOVE THIS GAME.

Looool. Is it just me or was the whole "I wanna marry Jasmine and make her mine" plot downplayed in KH when it came to Jafar? I'd like to not see Frollo's lust for Esmerelda be downplayed because that made him the best villain ever.

-watching Hunchback of Notre Dame- Lol, Frollo sniffing Esmerelda's hair. Not even Jafar did that. he just put Jasmine in a sexy outfit (which if Agrabah ever appear again, Jasmine needs to wear it. One of my favorite outfits of hers.)

Soraroxasventus

i liked days to i dont understand why some many people hate on it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

To all you people asking for better camera:
What could they do to improve it? I think that KH2's camera was the best one and a good way of using the camera

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Looool. Is it just me or was the whole "I wanna marry Jasmine and make her mine" plot downplayed in KH when it came to Jafar?

have you played recoded ?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

lol, you're asking that to Lycoris? She loves Re:Coded.

Anyways, I'd like to see Keychains earned by means other than finishing a world. I felt it was a complete and utter failure in Birth by Sleep. I felt happy getting the Pixie Petal keyblade, but then I never used it because I got the even better Rainfall Keyblade 3 minutes later

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

part of my anticipation for new KH games is discovering new keyblade designs

i love em

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

part of my anticipation for new KH games is discovering new keyblade designs

i love em

I'm all for new keyblade designs, I just want new ways to get them. Whether it be in side quests, mini game rewards, synthesising. Anything but "You completed a world! Have a keyblade but that keyblade will be useless to you because we're going have a cutscene where you can't control anything. Here's a new keyblade for you thats better than the one you haven't tried"

Seriously, I still haven't used Pixie Petal :(

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm all for new keyblade designs, I just want new ways to get them. Whether it be in side quests, mini game rewards, synthesising. Anything but "You completed a world! Have a keyblade but that keyblade will be useless to you because we're going have a cutscene where you can't control anything. Here's a new keyblade for you thats better than the one you haven't tried"

me neither :(

they should really implement a way to upgrade keyblades.
maybe using crystals or something

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes, that is why I said it was downplayed. It was like "You'll marry me, Princess!" "No!" "TIME FREEZE"

I feel the same way. Pixie Petal was never touched in BBS for me. ;_; I attached it for one second because I wanted to see what it looked like then I switched back to the super awesome one they gave you right after.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Yes, that is why I said it was downplayed. It was like "You'll marry me, Princess!" "No!" "TIME FREEZE"

haha
it seemed kinda out of place

so how do you guys think a bambi world would work?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

me neither :(

they should really implement a way to upgrade keyblades.
maybe using crystals or something
Like the Re:Coded way of leveling up Keyblades?

I feel the same way. Pixie Petal was never touched in BBS for me. ;_; I attached it for one second because I wanted to see what it looked like then I switched back to the super awesome one they gave you right after.

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

KingdomSealer2

You try to save Bambi's mom. But then she just dies anyway. Sora/Riku turns into a deer. Really I have no clue how it could be implemented.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Like the Re:Coded way of leveling up Keyblades?

something like that

the abilities the keyblades gave were awesome

cough* all critical

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You try to save Bambi's mom. But then she just dies anyway. Sora/Riku turns into a deer. Really I have no clue how it could be implemented.
tumblrlb9rt1bwob1qa1id2.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In the same segway.

Say what? :p

You want wishes and improvements? High School Musical World. That is all.

*R.I.P. Chaser 2008-2011*

edit: but seriously, no musical worlds. EVER

Revolution

Say what? :p

You want wishes and improvements? High School Musical World. That is all.

*R.I.P. Chaser 2008-2011*

edit: but seriously, no musical worlds. EVER

Oh. God. No.

"COME ON Sora! We have to sing All together to beat the heartless!"

I'd rather die then play that world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh. God. No.

"COME ON Sora! We have to sing All together to beat the heartless!"

I'd rather die then play that world.
Well, the heartless would die. Plus it would be easy to defeat Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back