• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Since it seems that 3D alternates between Sora and Riku, I would want them to be alone. Party characters are useless.

NotaHero21

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Since it seems that 3D alternates between Sora and Riku, I would want them to be alone. Party characters are useless.

Nothing made me more angry then watch donal and goofy just walk into attacks, one after the other. Riku was the only useful party member in the series

Flickr

Obviously...
-New Worlds
-More side quests
-Sora character development (hnnnngh)
-New Weapons
-Sora Riku friend development

...... 8D .....

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

I want more Final Fantasy cameos. Something similar to Mirage Arena. An interesting plot that will get me excited for KH3.
Those.
Nothing made me more angry then watch donal and goofy just walk into attacks, one after the other. Riku was the only useful party member in the series
Agreed.
Obviously...
-New Worlds
-More side quests
-New Weapons

...... 8D .....
Those.

I'd also like for the lock-on system to actually work unlike BbS.

ChrisP

Since its going to be for the 3DS, better camera angles. For the game itself, new worlds like Toy Story and Treasure Planet. A game based on not a Sora thats fake (like Data Sora). I wanna play as the real Sora damn it!!

vnnk

Ability to use darkness as riku and im Basicly happy. OH and gamplay fun that is all i really want. goes with out saying amazing story as per usual

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Better camera angles would be pretty cool too.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Ability to use darkness as riku and im Basicly happy.

Re: CoM kind of let you do that

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Better camera angles would be pretty cool too.
This. The series always has weird camera problems.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

1. This is highly unlikely but... for them to not get rid of any specific plot-points in Notre Dame (to be more specific, the ones involving christianity)
2. No Sora clones (looks at the raining Soras)... um, too late. Atleast, no Riku clones.
3. Add some Pixar worlds.

Decrith

I felt sad, Donald & Goofy were weaker compared to their KH1 counterparts. I could barely see them useful (except for distracting other heartless).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I felt sad, Donald & Goofy were weaker compared to their KH1 counterparts. I could barely see them useful (except for distracting other heartless).

How in the world were they weaker? They were exactly the same with the addition of limit breaks. I always found party members useless except for healing for ALL the KH games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

And the SMT series. In fact. There's no such thing as a bad SMT game or a Chrono game. Nomura can fuck both of those up with KH-retarded decision and it still be better than Kingdom Hearts.

Well because SMT is just pure awesome and even mess-ups never mess up the games because it will fit perfectly.

-Keep BBS command system in mind but polish it up a bit. It looked that way in the DDD trailer
-Plot to be surprising, interesting, have its share of plot twists, and maybe not let Riku or Sora forget about this or something stupid like that...
-I want my FF cameos. Laguna, Rinoa, Lightning lol jk but seriously. Give me my FF characters damn it.
-be more interactive with the surrounding area and have some people to actually talk to besides the worlds cast.
-maybe some side quests that have relevance to the story to an extent instead of being outright filler.

THIS.

I'd like some genuine comedic relief to, the previous games' attempts at comedy were sad..

It KH1 it was pretty okay...KH2 it was just fail. Re:coded did good with the humor...and BBS was cute and then there were those brief funny moments that were still cute.

Obviously...
-New Worlds
-More side quests
-New Weapons

...... 8D .....

FAPFAPFAP.

No, but seriously. I'd love some sidequests. Nothing like 100 Acre Woods...or missions in Days, or those really bad tasks in the KH2 for Roxas' days and the Land of Dragons missions you got to do for Shang. But legit quests.

1. This is highly unlikely but... for them to not get rid of any specific plot-points in Notre Dame (to be more specific, the ones involving christianity)
2. No Sora clones (looks at the raining Soras)... um, too late. Atleast, no Riku clones.

3. Add some Pixar worlds.

We already have Repliku. He was awesome enough to eliminate the need for another clone.

And I really don't want the religious part of Notre Dame to be taken away, but I'm sure they will tone it down a lot considering how many people get offended by religion. But I don't want it to go because it was what drove the plot forward. Sin, the corruption of the church, true belief in god. Maybe this game will be dark enough for all of that to stay and not offend anybody.

I want to see hair. LOTS AND LOTS OF HAIR. And I'm sure you all know what I mean.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

We already have Repliku. He was awesome enough to eliminate the need for another clone.

And I really don't want the religious part of Notre Dame to be taken away, but I'm sure they will tone it down a lot considering how many people get offended by religion. But I don't want it to go because it was what drove the plot forward. Sin, the corruption of the church, true belief in god. Maybe this game will be dark enough for all of that to stay and not offend anybody.

I meant no Riku clone for THIS game, not the series in general.

Dark enough to make this the final boss for Notre Dame?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

drop the cross

i dont mind it (though im christian)
but it might cause some trouble

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Re:coded made Donald and Goofy god-like. If they can incorperate that system into future titles then that would solve every problem that they had in KH1/KH2.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I meant no Riku clone for THIS game, not the series in general.

Dark enough to make this the final boss for Notre Dame?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I AM OFFENDED.

j/k

I think the cross will be too much for the ESRB to handle. And considering Frollo's inner spirit, he wouldn't be worthy of a cross anyways.

drop the cross

i dont mind it (though im christian)
but it might cause some trouble

Yeah.

Re:coded made Donald and Goofy god-like. If they can incorperate that system into future titles then that would solve every problem that they had in KH1/KH2.

They were god-like and god-sent.

D

Deleted member 87467

Ya about the Notre Dame Christianity plot, Im christian but I dont get offended easily. I think a relatively dark plot would be okay...but not overboard. I dont really want Frollo talking about eternal damnation and all that dark stuff. I'd rather it be about Quasimodo trying to leave the bell tower, but that might make it a relatively short world.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Disney has yet to pull the dick out of their asses so you can expect no Christianity plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back