• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Since DDD is in a dream, I thought maybe it should have this in it, if it has a Dumbo world.

[video=youtube;mIrMfxw9o28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIrMfxw9o28&feature=related[/video]

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

More LIFE in environment, not just barren worlds with only heartless.
New FORMS
New Keyblades
Infrastructure Wireless Mode
More info on Kairi's Keyblade master whereabouts (hinted at in BBS in Aqua/Kairi scene at Radient Garden)
Clothes Customization

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

So, for future portable games, you want less content in them so it won't take as long to load the menu. Just with the data install on, I experienced around a 3 second wait every once in a while with the menu's. The rest of the time, they went quickly, like on a console game. Maybe it's just your PSP...

I had the biggest data install. But the 3DS is more powerful, so maybe they won't have that problem.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I had the biggest data install.
If I remember correctly, didn't you also have loading issues with the Duodecim Prologus?

But the 3DS is more powerful, so maybe they won't have that problem.
It has been called more powerful that the PS2... but from what we could see from the trailer(Yes, it's still in development but still) Paris is barren of civilisation.

NotaHero21

Lol that would be quite funny.... assuming they do it right..... then it would be ok

Like they did the lion king sing along...I think I'd rather not see this happen. The only kingdom hearts character that has any business singing is ven.

blueheart

Bronze Member

Come on, was my idea that sh*tty? I thought since it takes place in a dream, it's a good excuse to have a few Disney trip scenes, since it will have new worlds also. I vote for a Dumbo world with a pink elephants scene.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Come on, was my idea that sh*tty? I thought since it takes place in a dream, it's a good excuse to have a few Disney trip scenes, since it will have new worlds also. I vote for a Dumbo world with a pink elephants scene.

Honestly.... I didn't even watch it. Couldn't really be bothered to watch dancing pink elephants for 5 minutes. And when was it ever said that the game, or even parts of the game, would take place in a dream?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

If I remember correctly, didn't you also have loading issues with the Duodecim Prologus?

It has been called more powerful that the PS2... but from what we could see from the trailer(Yes, it's still in development but still) Paris is barren of civilisation.

Yes, I had to redownload Prologus. And yeah, Paris is.

Anyway, I want (and it looks that way from the trailer) a new gameplay system that relates at all in no way to BbS's.

localorange

Honestly.... I didn't even watch it. Couldn't really be bothered to watch dancing pink elephants for 5 minutes. And when was it ever said that the game, or even parts of the game, would take place in a dream?

There's been a number of hints pointing towards dreams and a possible dream plane - as well as theories pointing towards that direction. I myself am convinced that dreams will be somehow involved in the game, dream plane or not. The known screenshots of Ansem SoD and Xemnas individually are very transparent, especially Xemnas. And it would be the only way to get them back into the game: to create dream versions of them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Obviously dreams will be important considering it is in the title, but I'm less convinced of a dream realm because that seems more internal...and since this game will be including new worlds, I expect that dreams will be external.

Sorta like how Tidus was a living dream in FFX because of the Fayth.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yes, I had to redownload Prologus. And yeah, Paris is.
Yeah, I think it is something to do with your PSP

There's been a number of hints pointing towards dreams and a possible dream plane - as well as theories pointing towards that direction. I myself am convinced that dreams will be somehow involved in the game, dream plane or not. The known screenshots of Ansem SoD and Xemnas individually are very transparent, especially Xemnas. And it would be the only way to get them back into the game: to create dream versions of them.

But what you wrote implied that you expected every world to take place in a Dream. Dreams ARE a big part of the game, only a fool would argue that, however the entire game, and most worlds I assume, won't take place in any form of a dream state

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

No KH games have populated NPCs, even with the Playstation 2 and that had a full 3D sandbox game that span three cities with walking NPCs and little loading times between each areas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). The sad fact is that KH as a whole have always been designed without population in mind, which can be a huge immersion breaker for me.

DarkBladeXIII

Nope, not a damn soul. Anyway, I just want some more NPC's (lol), and perhaps not a damn loading time when pressing the pause button.
oh ok just checking. your right though the loading time for the pause menus were a pain, that said only bbs was that long so ( on a slower console lol), i dunno i hope it wont happen on DDD but i dunno...

DarkBladeXIII

Like they did the lion king sing along...I think I'd rather not see this happen. The only kingdom hearts character that has any business singing is ven.

lol ven? singing, no way get roxas, axel and Xion singing something like hakuna matata (properly) lol! but yeah they screwed up badly when they got SDG doing that terrible version of it.

localorange

But what you wrote implied that you expected every world to take place in a Dream. Dreams ARE a big part of the game, only a fool would argue that, however the entire game, and most worlds I assume, won't take place in any form of a dream state

Oh I know the whole game isn't going to take place in any form of a dream - I just suspect that at least some of them will. We don't know how many worlds are going to do that. It's just a guess (I think) that Traverse Town will be one of them, and quite possibly the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I hope the latter isn't true, but Sora was doing a little divebomb out of Notre Dame in his KH1 clothes in the trailer.

DarkBladeXIII

Oh I know the whole game isn't going to take place in any form of a dream - I just suspect that at least some of them will. We don't know how many worlds are going to do that. It's just a guess (I think) that Traverse Town will be one of them, and quite possibly the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I hope the latter isn't true, but Sora was doing a little divebomb out of Notre Dame in his KH1 clothes in the trailer.
As far as i know, the KH1 suits are just for trailers, or to fill the gap until Nomura-san can design new outfits for them, but the dream world it an interesting concept, and i have to agree i think at least one world will be a dream. but who knows, maybe the whole game is a drea.... actually i wont say it, Squeenix wont do that, will they?

billyzanesucks

As far as i know, the KH1 suits are just for trailers, or to fill the gap until Nomura-san can design new outfits for them, but the dream world it an interesting concept, and i have to agree i think at least one world will be a dream. but who knows, maybe the whole game is a drea.... actually i wont say it, Squeenix wont do that, will they?
Nomura said the KH1 outfits are necessary for the game. If this game is talking about "the distance you fall into a dream" then I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few dream worlds.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

For the outfit thing, I could see the outfits signifying whether your in a dream or not. The game may alterante characters randomly, but it could also alternate dreams if not some of the worlds being completely made of dreams. These dreams could be signified through the early clothes, maybe by how far you drop in dreams might be how far back you drop in dreams (back in terms of like back in time, so their clothes would be earlier)

DarkBladeXIII

For the outfit thing, I could see the outfits signifying whether your in a dream or not. The game may alterante characters randomly, but it could also alternate dreams if not some of the worlds being completely made of dreams. These dreams could be signified through the early clothes, maybe by how far you drop in dreams might be how far back you drop in dreams (back in terms of like back in time, so their clothes would be earlier)
i dunno if sqeenix did their homework then these dreams wil have some sort of origin.... like a visit back to past memories maybe. but its a good point about the change world, change clothes idea i can see it as a possibility. im just hoping it sticks with the free roam part not like DAYS missions. and you get some control over who you play as, like towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back