• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duke lacrosse case.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think?

• Their innocent, the evidence says it all.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I dont know what the heck its all about.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Their guilty!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
This is rediculous! The evidence is astounding, yet their charges still havent been dropped! Anyone agree? For those of you who dont know, 3 lacrosse players were chraged of rape about a year ago, by an african american stripper, but yet, there was no DNA found, some of the 3 left the partyaround the time she said it took place. Also, she keeps changing her story, and now is even saying one of them is completly innocent! Not to mention that the stripper that was with her totally denies the whole story!

CK the Fat

Can you provide a link? There's probably more to the story, and I'd rather look at more primary sources before judging.

CK the Fat

All evidence seems to point toward innocent. I think the "victim" should also be investigated, because it seems quite likely that she's just determined to give someone hell, perhaps because of a past experience or grudge or something along those lines.

I hope that if the case is brought to trial, there isn't some flaming liberal man-hating woman simply determined to see one of the boys go down.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
I read somewhere, don't know if it was from Lax.com, where, she also accused someone of being raped in the past. Most likely, shes just pulling the same stunt, on Duke Boys. I bet shes from Maryland, lawl. >_>

Blue Devils > Terps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back