• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

duelwielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

agree. we've seen he has a keyblade in bbs. and he has his darkside since kh1 so i dont see why he wouldnt use them both.

Meh. I can't say anything more because i haven't played Days.....this is such a bitch. I want in to be released in NA sooo bad....

Athaydea

Bronze Member
huh? i mean he has star seeker in bbs obviously, and he went to get DKK in the realm of darkness. whats confusing about that?

you said something about a darkside ..i dont really know lol

..but either way ..we dont know if mickey's "inverse"kk (by the way it's inverse not dark) is simply a keychain or an entirely new keyblade ..sora also used the star seeker which might liead anyone to believe that the IKK is a keychain and not a new keyblade ..HOWEVER ..the KK's appearance is the most basic, original form of sora's keyblade ..perhaps the IKK is the most basic, orignal form of mickey's tho i doubt it ..i would say that mickey's IKK is an actuall keyblade that he got when he went to the realm of darkness ..and that the star seeker is merely a keychain acquired though yen sid? ..explaining why both sora and mickey would have it ..

leaves you to wonder where, should that be the case, mickey's original keyblade is ..

Alex999

you said something about a darkside ..i dont really know lol

..but either way ..we dont know if mickey's "inverse"kk (by the way it's inverse not dark) is simply a keychain or an entirely new keyblade ..sora also used the star seeker which might liead anyone to believe that the IKK is a keychain and not a new keyblade ..HOWEVER ..the KK's appearance is the most basic, original form of sora's keyblade ..perhaps the IKK is the most basic, orignal form of mickey's tho i doubt it ..i would say that mickey's IKK is an actuall keyblade that he got when he went to the realm of darkness ..and that the star seeker is merely a keychain acquired though yen sid? ..explaining why both sora and mickey would have it ..

leaves you to wonder where, should that be the case, mickey's original keyblade is ..

well ive heard it called both idk about original names though, anyways.

the keyblade that mickey got in the realm of darkness IS an entirely new keyblade, nomura talked about it on another report. the star seeker yes im sure its just the keychain that they get from yen sid. as far as where his original keyblade is i have no idea, either he doesnt have it anymore or he prefers his new one lol idk.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well ive heard it called both idk about original names though, anyways.

the keyblade that mickey got in the realm of darkness IS an entirely new keyblade, nomura talked about it on another report. the star seeker yes im sure its just the keychain that they get from yen sid. as far as where his original keyblade is i have no idea, either he doesnt have it anymore or he prefers his new one lol idk.

yeah i remember reading that but i dont wanna say it when im not sure of it ..the start seeker id definitely just a keychain .. ask for the other keyblade ..perhaps he still has it?? ..he may use it in the future ..

Athaydea

Bronze Member
technically ..he could have an infinant amount ..keychains are made from memories ..and so long as you have memories .. you have different keychains ..which gives you different keyblades ..

Clowde

technically ..he could have an infinant amount ..keychains are made from memories ..and so long as you have memories .. you have different keychains ..which gives you different keyblades ..

I think it has more to do with significant memories. Not just memories in general.

Alex999

^ yeah strong memories. i dont think mickey would go to the bathroom and come out and be like " check out my newest keychain!"

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I think duelwielding is just a special case of a Keyblader haveing enough power to summon another

Alex999

you kno i cant even remember where i got this from but its called synch blade i think?

Clowde

you kno i cant even remember where i got this from but its called synch blade i think?

If you play Kingdom Hearts 2 anytime soon. Check out any of the dual wielding forms skill list. Synch Blade is the skill that allows dual wielding...

Alex999

If you play Kingdom Hearts 2 anytime soon. Check out any of the dual wielding forms skill list. Synch Blade is the skill that allows dual wielding...

oh yeah lol. i was wondering why i couldnt remember.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I think duelwielding is just a special case of a Keyblader haveing enough power to summon another

Or dual wielding is only unique to Riku and Sora. Riku had that ability while he was being Xehanort's Heartless, and as I recall, once Xehanort's Heartless was gone, he lost that ability according to the novels. Sora got the ability from Roxas, who was able to do so because of special circumstances which I shall not spoil. I don't think dual wielding is an ability Keyblade wielders develop naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back