• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duelwielding And X-blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

Theory: I think that duelwielding is a evolution of the X-blade.

Reason: Only Sora/Roxas can duel wielding also only Ventus and Vanitas can use the X-blade. The X-blade can only created by pure darkness and pure light, and by duelwield u have Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't think it was confirmed MDX, but it's just a popular theory right now. Don't quote me on it though.

MDX

ohh alrighty then. well this theory is interesting. i did notice in the true final battle of the game terranort uses terras keyblade and the guardian keyblade.

though technically not dual weilding, its something.(shrugs)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Theory: I think that duelwielding is a evolution of the X-blade.

Reason: Only Sora/Roxas can duel wielding also only Ventus and Vanitas can use the X-blade. The X-blade can only created by pure darkness and pure light, and by duelwield u have Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Riku can also Dual- Wield. Aqua can technically Dual- Wield, because she can wield both her Keyblade and Master Eraqus' Keyblade. Xehanort the Apprentice can Dual- Wield, and Ven may be able to Tri-Wield. Since he was fused with Vanitas and gained the ability to wield his Keyblade, his own Keyblade, and then the X-Blade. Mickey may also be able to Dual- Wield. So I don't think it's the X-Blade Evolved. The X-Blade can only be obtained by fusing a Heart of Pure Darkness(Vanitas) with a Heart of Pure Light(Ventus), even if the Hearts are incomplete.

Skykh

Re: Dualwielding And X-blade

Riku can also Dual- Wield. Aqua can technically Dual- Wield, because she can wield both her Keyblade and Master Eraqus' Keyblade. Xehanort the Apprentice can Dual- Wield, and Ven may be able to Tri-Wield. Since he was fused with Vanitas and gained the ability to wield his Keyblade, his own Keyblade, and then the X-Blade. Mickey may also be able to Dual- Wield. So I don't think it's the X-Blade Evolved. The X-Blade can only be obtained by fusing a Heart of Pure Darkness(Vanitas) with a Heart of Pure Light(Ventus), even if the Hearts are incomplete.

Can u give me pic/video of Riku dual-wield and Xehanort dualwielding?

Skykh

Riku was Dual-Wielding, and gave Kairi one of the Keyblades to use.

Xehanort is Dual-Wielding, at 3:17.

I only see Riku holding one keyblade, what i mean by dualwielding is actually hold two keyblades for a longer time, only Roxas and Sora have this ability.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Can u give me pic/video of Riku dual-wield and Xehanort dualwielding?

Riku was never actually showed to be holding 2 keyblades, the keyblade he gave to Kairi was his dualwielding.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

I only see Riku holding one keyblade, what i mean by dualwielding is actually hold two keyblades for a longer time, only Roxas and Sora have this ability.

lol, denial. Rku was obviously Dual-Wielding he can hold both if he wanted to, it's the same situation as the Deep Dive scene where Roxas allowed Riku to wield his second Keyblade. Also, I find it funny that you ignored Xehanort wielding both, Master Xehanort's and Terra's Keyblades at the same time.facepalm

Alex999

about aqua though? when she took eraqus keyblade was she holding her own? dualweilding is the ability to use 2 keyblades at the same time. not be able to use 2 keyblades separetely correct?

Samhain

Bronze Member

lol, denial. Rku was obviously Dual-Wielding he can hold both if he wanted to, it's the same situation as the Deep Dive scene where Roxas allowed Riku to wield his second Keyblade. Also, I find it funny that you ignored Xehanort wielding both, Master Xehanort's and Terra's Keyblades at the same time.facepalm
but even in bbs there is a connection between aqua and kairi regarding kairi's keyblade.

its even shown in the game of bbs of aqua wielding the keyblade of kairi that riku "magically" gets. the question here is how did riku get that keyblade if aqua has it?

Skykh

I see Xehanort can dualwield, and look up wikia and Riku can dualwield u are right. But my Question why they can't hold it a longer time like Sora/Roxas? Why they not use dualwield> One handed keyblade

Izayoi

galactic cancer
about aqua though? when she took eraqus keyblade was she holding her own? dualweilding is the ability to use 2 keyblades at the same time. not be able to use 2 keyblades separetely correct?

Dual-wielding implies that a person is capable and owns two different Keyblades, not just using them. As said, we never actually see Riku holding Way To Dawn and Destiny Place at the same time, but they're different. Aqua has her own Keyblade, then picks up Eraqus' at the end. Even after leaving her Keyblade in the Light Realm, she is able to summon another one, therefore she has two Keyblades and is (or was) dual-wielding.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Just because we don't see her Dual-Wielding, doesn't mean she couldn't have. We see her Wield 2 different Keyblades. That's the same assumption as saying that someone who is ambidextrious can't use both hands because they're not using both hands simultaneously. Even though sommon sense would tell you that they obviously could. So Dual-Wielding isn't necesssarilly having two Keyblades in each hand but, the ability to do so.

but even in bbs there is a connection between aqua and kairi regarding kairi's keyblade.

its even shown in the game of bbs of aqua wielding the keyblade of kairi that riku "magically" gets. the question here is how did riku get that keyblade if aqua has it?

Riku's memories of Destiny Island.

I see Xehanort can dualwield, and look up wikia and Riku can dualwield u are right. But my Question why they can't hold it a longer time like Sora/Roxas? Why they not use dualwield> One handed keyblade

They can, we just haven't seen it yet, becuase unlike Sora and Roxas, we don't actually get to play as them long enough to use that ability. Just like if Sora can use drive forms, why not use them all the time instead of just occasionally.

Alex999

Dual-wielding implies that a person is capable and owns two different Keyblades, not just using them. As said, we never actually see Riku holding Way To Dawn and Destiny Place at the same time, but they're different. Aqua has her own Keyblade, then picks up Eraqus' at the end. Even after leaving her Keyblade in the Light Realm, she is able to summon another one, therefore she has two Keyblades and is (or was) dual-wielding.

mmm ok thnks for clearing that up. i wasnt sure if it was being able to just use them at the same time or just being able to summon 2 different ones.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Riku's memories of Destiny Island.
hmm....

so did he make the keyblade out of the memories of destiny islands? if thats true then how does aqua have it if she's never been to destiny islands prior to that meeting? and even so kairi wasnt on destiny islands at the time till a year or 2 later and she was on radiant garden when she got that keyblade. aqua recieved it in radiant garden as well.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
hmm....

so did he make the keyblade out of the memories of destiny islands? if thats true then how does aqua have it if she's never been to destiny islands prior to that meeting? and even so kairi wasnt on destiny islands at the time till a year or 2 later and she was on radiant garden when she got that keyblade. aqua recieved it in radiant garden as well.

Way To Dawn = Keyblade out of nowhere, still a mystery
Destiny Place = Soul Eater transforming

First off, she met Kairi, which would logically give her that Keychain since Kairi = DI = memories of it, however I don't think we know how canon her wielding it was, it's not like Sora's numerous Keychains are ever referenced in the game, outside of Oathkeeper or something, which still is seen as just the charm and not a Keychain.

Alex999

Way To Dawn = Keyblade out of nowhere, still a mystery
Destiny Place = Soul Eater transforming

First off, she met Kairi, which would logically give her that Keychain since Kairi = DI = memories of it, however I don't think we know how canon her wielding it was, it's not like Sora's numerous Keychains are ever referenced in the game, outside of Oathkeeper or something, which still is seen as just the charm and not a Keychain.

u mean

way to dawn= soul eater transforming

destiny place= out of nowhere.

and like he said kairi wasnt on destiny island then though. but did aqua go to destiny islands before or after she obtained the keyblade. if she did go before theres an easy explanation.

as far as riku it could be possible he had contact with aqua while he was in the realm of darkness? doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back