• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duelist Armies (Yu-Gi-Oh Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
i got really bored and saw my deck and it gave me this idea. Alright you're an elite duelist who fights for his nation you can use your real deck or make up one. It has to follow the baisic rules though. no god cards or anything like that or no hey look i drew Exodia on my first turn that just makes everything impossible. People have decided that instead of waging war with weapons they will duel to solve there problems (yeah i know it is a little cheesy but hey go with it)

Name:
Best/Fav. duel type: (Tag or Single)
Fav. Card(s) in deck: Opitinal
Strategy: (offense,defense,trap,magic,etc)optional
Nation: (Slifer,Obelisk,Ra)
Character description:

Name:Chris
Best/Fav. duel type:Either
Strategy:NA
Nation:Obelisk
Character Description:Black hair with blue streaks blue eyes blue Obelisk uniform and duel disk on arm at all times (ok almost all times)

Malum Incantum

Name: Terron Ensei

Best/Fav. duel type: Whichever gets the job done.

Fav. Card(s) in deck: His business to know

Strategy: Potpourri

Nation: Slifer

Character description: Terron is a very interesting young man. He has silver hair down to his midrift, and wears a Slifer Uniform, but a crimson colored one. He has dark purple/blue eyes, and has a scar under his left eye. He carries a customized duel disk around, and a deck that seems a little large...but there could be a reason for it.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Name:Leo Zero
Best/Fav. duel type: Tag
Fav. Card(s) in deck: Black Luster Soilder Envy of the beggening and Lord of Dragons
Strategy: None of your bee's wax
Character description: A extreamly tallented young man. he has scarlet red hair with a strip of Black down the middle, and his coat is specially desgined with slifer head shoulder pads with a tail to boot and is red with black bands. He has yellow pericing eyes.He Has Special custamized Duel disk in the shape of Slifer the Sky Dragon.

Last edited:
K

kairi2009

Name: Draykar Releaus
Best/Fav. duel type: Single
Fav. Card(s) in deck: Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Mythic Dragon
Strategy: Secrets must be kept
Nation: Ra
Character description: A talented Duellist with a customised Deul Disk Shaped to the Winged dragon of Ra, and wears black robes that covers his body and head completely, he is unbeaten in all the duels he has faced

Last edited:
Awards
Name: Chris Adams
Best/Fav. duel type: Whatever he feels like using.
Fav. Card(s) in deck: Pyramid Turtle and Vampire Genesis
Strategy: Whatever gets the job done.
Nation: Rha
Character description: Chris is a great duelist in his mind and in reality. He has silver hair down to his neck and wears a Rha yellow uniform except it is more golden than yellow. He has a custom duel disk in the shape of a vampire's wing(hence a vampire/zombie deck).He also loves to duel whenever he gets a chance to.

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Name: Dusk Adams
Rank: Pacifist (Duels to bring an end to the war though.)

Fav. Card(s) in deck: Total Defense Shogun, Millenium Shield
Strategy: Pure Defense

Character description: Dusk is your typical 19 year old male. He stands at a about 5"9 and is slightly skinny. He has scruffy black hair and covers his yellow eyes with shades. He wears a a black suit with a white tie which is covered by a large coat. He is beleived to be one of the great prodigy's of dueling.

(Hope that's alright.)

lavanda94

On a Gondola
I suppose I'll join o.o

Name: Chelsea Summers
Best/Fav. duel type: (Tag or Single) Single
Fav. Card(s) in deck: St. Joan
Strategy: (offense,defense,trap,magic,etc)optional: Magic/Trap
Nation: (Slifer,Obelisk,Ra)Obelisk
Character description: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/lavanda94/art-001.jpg
20 year old girl, who played Duel Monsters since she was 13.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc:sorry i have not been posting rented some games so lets start i am good to go now my character will be called by his nickname since there is another Chris his nickname will be Dark only because i can't think of another nickname XD

ic:Dark walked into his room after a weary day of dueling. he had to help build a new squad member a completly new deck because he got his deck stolen on his day off when he was in town then they had to duel and adjust the deck several times and then he had his daily training matches then he faced another squad leader for cleaning duty of the squad leaders lounge he won barely he was so exausted after that he went to his room and went to sleep in his uniform with his duel disk on.

K

kairi2009

meanwhile, Draykar was still duelling people, with lower life points than his opponents, it looks like he was going to lose for the first time, or will he, now showing his power to everyone, "Now i will show you real power, i activate the magic card, Monster Reborn, to bring back my Blue Eyes White Dragon, now i play Polymerization, this fuses my 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons together to form, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Now i play the Magic card, Megamorph, this doubles my Ultimate Dragons strength to 9,000, now attack his Dark Magician Girl, destroy his life points!" and with the attack the diel was over, and Draykar left, without a word said, and he went home to rest, because tomorrow, the duels were bound to become harder.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Is it too late to join?

Name: Faith Crest
Fav. Card(s) in deck: Blue Eyes White Dragon
Strategy: Mix of attack and traps
Nation: Obelisk
Character description: Faith is a duelist with skill and is willing to fight for her nation. She is a top duelist, but is determined to become more than a soldier. She has a different range of tactics in a duel and her most favourite card is the Blue Eyes White Dragon. A tough nut to crack girl who is very mysterious.

Malum Incantum

It was a vast landscape. Seemingly, it was a desert, or maybe a plain of sorts, one could never be too sure. However, that is not the point.

Our point would be the huge eruption of light and screams coming from the distance.... and then a large explosion. Slowly, a figure walked from the scene, long black hair flowing behind him, as he smirked. He had just finished another Ra duelist, they were so predictable.

Then again, Obelisk duelists were usually idiots. Slifer duelist weren't much better at times, but then again, Terron was a mercenary. He laughed as he slid his deck away, and a point of light flashed on his pendant as he was suddenly revealed to be in normal clothing.

"Must get home...tired..." With that he jumped into his humvee, a ten year old vehicle, but it was good, and drove off.

Awards
Chris was walking down the road back to his place after the longest day of dueling he has had in weeks. He had 5 new recruits join, so he had to get their decks to be their best by dueling them, he had them duel each other to see who was better and now he was just about to collapse. He reached his place and fell flat on his face onto his comfy bed.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc:if anyone wants to join they still can by the way i am using my real deck

ic: Dark awoke as he heard a siren he looked at his clock 2:00 a.m. he leapted up and ran outside a group of slifers had attacked the recruit bunker he ran over and saw several duels going on when a slifer challenged him he smirked as he accepted he drew his cards an excellent hand he played a card face down in defense and put a trap face down and ended his turn the other guy summoned Panther Warrior in attack mode and attacked he attacked my Cyber Jar destroying both monsters and allowing us both to draw 5 cards and any 4 star or less are instantly summoned to the field i summon Frontier Wiseman, Vampire Orchis, & Warrior Dai Grephor in attack mode he summoned 2 monsters in defense mode and ended his turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back