• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duel Wielding/Kairi a wielder Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
1.it doesn't matter if he forgot, riku is still the dominant one.
Still how would he be able to use it. Going by what you said. Riku should've been able to use a keyblade in Castle Oblivion.

2.thats possible if aqua's keyblade chosen her temporarily in the same way sora temporarily chosen him.
Eh that's just one scenario.

3. you're ignoring the point. the point is his circumstance was different than kairi's.
I understand that.
kairi merely borrowed it from riku's hand. the ekyblade originally wanted to get to riku but when it arrived he was already missing and went to sora instead.
Thats the only difference. Kairi was handed it. Sora reached out and got it when Riku disappeared.

He may have stolen it from Riku but all the same, The keyblade Chose Sora because of Ven...
Not at all.

is everyone clear that kair has yet to get here own keyblade
Not me.

No it wasn't. He took Riku's keyblade; when he reached out for him when the darkness swamped their islands, he accidentally touched Riku's light and took it.
I actually think thats right.

Ven's keyblade doesn't show up until Roxas pops out the second one before he fights Riku.
Actually Xion's keyblade. But....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Still how would he be able to use it. Going by what you said. Riku should've been able to use a keyblade in Castle Oblivion.

Yes, he could. But he didn't have one to wield.

I understand that.
Thats the only difference. Kairi was handed it. Sora reached out and got it when Riku disappeared.

Do you remember the darkness that was surrounding Riku and Sora right before he disappeared? That was the darkness in Riku's heart. The light that appeared after it was his light. Sora touched his light, and was able temporarily take the Kingdom Key from him.

How?

Actually Xion's keyblade. But....

Ven's. Xion's Keyblade is fake.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Incorrect. Sora touched Riku's light and the Keyblade appeared to him.
[snicker]

Yeah, and that allowed him to temporarily wield it. It wasn't until Hollow Bastion when the Kingdom Key finally decided which of the two would be its wielder.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Okay, so I'm confused on Kairi's wielding ability. I mean it seems she has the makings since she can wield a borrowed blade, but she still can't conjure her own. Also, for a moment in BBS she was touching Aqua's blade after she ran behind her, if that was relevant or not I'm unsure. So why, if she has these makings... does it seem that she will be left behind yet again?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Eh that's just one scenario.
I understand that.
but no keyblade chosen him other than KK, and that one rejected him. so a new keyblade needs to choose him in order to wield one.

kairi only borrowed riku's keyblade, that doesn't mean the keyblade chosen her. so he has no keyblade to summon

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Okay, so I'm confused on Kairi's wielding ability. I mean it seems she has the makings since she can wield a borrowed blade, but she still can't conjure her own. Also, for a moment in BBS she was touching Aqua's blade after she ran behind her, if that was relevant or not I'm unsure. So why, if she has these makings... does it seem that she will be left behind yet again?

Yeah, it was relevant that she touched Aqua's blade, because that's how the ability to wield a Keyblade is passed on.

And I think it'd be reasonable for her to be left behind at first, if her Keyblade wielding ability hasn't awakened yet. She probably just needs to have one of those Dive to the Heart things happen so she can get her own blade - and, once she does, she could always find some way to catch up to Sora and Riku instead of just staying behind for the whole game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I REALLY hope so; I don't know if I could like/tolerate Kairi anymore if she just stayed behind for another game.
Thanks for the clarification on the Aqua keyblade thing. I thought it was relevant but wasn't 100% since I just beat her story today.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hopefully accidental doesn't mean she's a legit keyblade wielder though.....like someone would actually have to do an intentional right of pasagee to actually wield one

Patamon246

Awards
Ok. Kingdom Key was ment to be Riku's Keyblade ok?
Remember? "Your just the delivery boy."
But he can weild because Vens heart is inside him.
OK so remember Aqua has Eraqus's keyblade now?
Not her own.
And Terra and Vens keyblades saving her from the heartless.
Chances are Xehanort could wield up until he became a nobody and heartless, he just didnt know.
Terra's keyblade is probebly just flying round with Vens.

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

Website

Terra's keyblade is probebly just flying round with Vens.
Terra's lingering spirit still has his keyblade.

Strong Heart=Legit Keyblade Wielder
Doesn't matter if the ceremony was done by accident.
Maybe...maybe not

but no keyblade chosen him other than KK, and that one rejected him. so a new keyblade needs to choose him in order to wield one.
Umm...Who are you talking about?
kairi only borrowed riku's keyblade, that doesn't mean the keyblade chosen her. so he has no keyblade to summon
I know she borrowed it. Being chosen is just one way of obtaining a keyblade. Like Mickey and the Starseeker (Apparently borrowed from Yen Sid). Aqua and Eraqus's keyblade. Sora and the Starseeker.

Yes, he could. But he didn't have one to wield.
Well couldn't he use MX's keyblade then since he is the dominant one.
Do you remember the darkness that was surrounding Riku and Sora right before he disappeared? That was the darkness in Riku's heart. The light that appeared after it was his light. Sora touched his light, and was able temporarily take the Kingdom Key from him.
Right, Right.
Still not convinced on the whole borrowing thing.

Ven's. Xion's Keyblade is fake.
Going by that. Your saying Roxas was using Ven's Kingdom Key throughout the year, correct?

Last edited:

xStarSeekerx

Sora Can Duel Wield because: His own keyblade, and the clothes Yen Sid gave him allow him to fuse wither with donald or goofy to duel wield. yeah i know kinda lame but im sure he can duel wield naturally since he also has Ven's heart

Roxas Duel Wields because: Xion is gone, and he can use her keyblade.

Riku can Duel Wield Because: he's just an all out badass.

Kairi Can NOT duel wield, but can use a keyblade because: im not to sure, but it has something to do with the fact, that shes a princess of heart.

keybladelegacy

Website
Sora Can Duel Wield because: His own keyblade, and the clothes Yen Sid gave him allow him to fuse wither with donald or goofy to duel wield. yeah i know kinda lame but im sure he can duel wield naturally since he also has Ven's heart
The Starseeker is an actual Keyblade. Correct?
Roxas Duel Wields because: Xion is gone, and he can use her keyblade.
I think so too.
Riku can Duel Wield Because: he's just an all out badass.
-laughs-

Kairi Can NOT duel wield, but can use a keyblade because: im not to sure, but it has something to do with the fact, that shes a princess of heart.
Maybe, maybe not

Allister Rose

French Lover
xion's keyblade was fake as confirmed in the ultimania. her death awakened another keyblade inside roxas.

the same could apply to riku aswell and why he couldn't wield a keyblade during COM. keyblades need to be awakened. thats why he could wield two that one time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Going by that. Your saying Roxas was using Ven's Kingdom Key throughout the year, correct?

No. The Keyblade Roxas was using was the Keyblade Sora lost in Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back