• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dudes n dudettes this is about the O13 data battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan1wwe

what level were any of you when any of you fought the Organisation 13 data battle cuz i keep diein when any one of them do 1 move and the hit me so what level were any of you

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I suggest you to be at least 75+. But it would help greatly to be 90+. The data battles are twice as hard as the real thing. Also you should have a good defence, good keyblade, good strength, and plenty of elixirs and hi potions

canito_q

I recomend you to get the ultima weapon, and then defeat Saix, he's a really bad one, and he gives you a defense up.
do that until you get like 70 of defence and then try with marluxia, Vexen, Luxord, Xigbar, Roxas, or Demyx.
With the other ones you just have to leve up

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm i dont have the game...... but.... if you are looking for a nice place to level up then i suggest the top of Pride Rock (obviously Lion King World)... on the top of pride rock there are a bunch of those rapid thrusters all you do is use Mangega(i think thats what its called :huh:) anywho you will grow at least a level a turn once all of them are gone.... then just leave and go back and lather and repeat.... it took me about 30 minutes tops to get to level 99 from level 70...... though some would consider this cheating so i dont know how you feel about that :closedeyes:

XIIIStarr

I have Final Mix, and you really need to be level 99 and have the Ultima Weapon. The Pride Rock thing isn't in Final Mix, so to level up fast, you need to equip all EXP boosters and the Gull Wing keyblade. Then, take away all of your party member's ability to heal you, and stay at critical health (when the siren is going off). That way you'll get maximum HP from enemies. Good luck! It's tough.

Lexeon

I've only beat Marluxia and Lexaeus Data at somewhere (I think) between lvl. 85 and 90.For Lexaeus all you have to do is use reflectaga and guard. Use reflectaga to block when he shoots the rock up from the ground, and when he does the upper slash, use guard then the reaction command, then beat the crap out of him. And when he starts running towards you, use reflectaga, or he will grab you and if he does he will do a lot of damage with the combo he will do on you.

And for Marluxia, try getting Glide Lvl2, and using Guard, and have a high lvl. Use Guard to defend against his slash attacks, and after guarding against his one attack when he draws you in and starts spinning and slashing you, use the reaction command. Glide will work for dodging the three circles of Darkness he makes, the spell where he makes the Darkness spin around you and it explodes, and when he makes Darkness rise from the ground. Reflectaga can also help with this fight as well.

D

Dexter

I was around Lv. 95. I advise you to max out everything, and equip your abilties or othereise you'll get your @ss pwned...while fightin Demyx...lol...//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back