• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dude, Where's My Keyblade?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
this is that most wierdest fan fic i have read. And its not funny... (not trying to be rude)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
No offense but this is an entire waste of a thread. I must say though, Zetsumi made this thread funny. The way he crushes hopes and dreams is something I find very amusing. I too like to see people crushed. : D

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Omni your cool and all but......oh hell I,ll say it.Your fanfic Is complete load of crap.Also Zetsumi lol way to be hella cold,you never cease to amaze me with your cruelty.I'm pretty sure he's in tears by now.Omni VII try and work on your comedy act It'd help If you could improve and make your chapters longer.

Now when It comes to Action and adventure fanfiction, you own in that department but when It comes to Comedy...yeah I think you should work on that more.Nothing wrong with the script writing,but seriously.

Last edited:

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
My. God. How thick are you?!

This is not meant to be funny and was supposed to be bad from the beginning! I wanted to see how a crap fic with an 'appealing' title for people around this forum would compare to my proper fan fic which has a rather cliched, boring title.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Here's an example of a comedy fanfic:

~Sasuke Goes Wild~

'One day, Sasuke was training in the woods, when all of a sudden, orochimaru (so called) approached.'

"His evil laughter echoed through the forest as he approached the non-suspecting Sasuke."

'Sasuke got creeped out, and then ran into a heavily wooded valley.'

"He knew he was being followed"

Sasuke looked in a tree above him to see Orchimaru smiling and doing the moon walk.

"Then, Orochimaru grabs hold of Sasuke and puts him in a wooden container XD"

Orochimaru then throws a sleep gas bomb in the crate to shut Sasuke up, and then sasuke falls asleep soundly.

"There, Orochimaru dragged the container to his evil, fantastical lair."

"Then Orochimaru hangs the big container in his lair and keeps Sasuke as a Tweety bird XD"

When up in the crate, he begins to cry as he thinks about Orochimaru molesting him.

But then, Sasuke remembered that he was gay and likes it in the butt...

so he pulled down his pants and presented himself to oro, actually imagining oro was ricki martin.

'Orochimaru' pulled off his disguise to reveal none other then michael jackson.

And then Sasuke pulled his pants back up in fear and screamed.

then micheal jackson ran to the corner in tears and kept calling sasuke "ignorant"

Then Sasuke began crying too, and Michael Jackson wanted to quiet him down, so he sang-

'Billy jean is, not my lover. She's just a girl who, feels that I am the one. But, the kid is not my son! Ka hee-hee-hee!'

Sasuke calmed down after hearing the song and began to take of his clothes (because he is still gay and likes it in the butt)...

then micheal jackson takes off his mask to reveal that he is actually orochimaru, and the whole micheal jackson thing was completely pointless.

Sasuke then kicked him in the nuts calling him a "Rip off" and ran away.

then orochimaru smiles unveiling himself, showing he has no nuts anyway.

then sasuke laughs at orochimaru, and orochimaru starts to cry again, then he shits his pants....for no apparent reason.

"Sasuke, smelling like poop, then made a run for the exit, only to be stopped by Kabuto"

Kabuto pimp-slaps Sasuke and knocks him cold. Just then, the REAL michael jackson approaches both Kabuto and Orochimaru.

And uses his magical molesting powers to moonwalk over both of them while screamin yeee-heee

Then sauske wakes up, and screams."Why Am I still here?" he shouted as he saw Micheal Jackson rubbed his butt front of Sasuke.

Then Sasuke decided he was WAAAAAAAY too gay to go on living and slit his wrist and died of blood loss.

The End?

End It that kinda way.It's always Important to make funny be random.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...-grumbles-

Can't ANYONE take a joke? >__>; Sheesh. You guys are too literal. D: Anyways~ -waves hand- That... was... amusing, Omni. xD

-tempts to close thread to keep flames away- D8;

A

Ansem

i dont get it, but it kind of amused me untill the stupid cutting down shit! hey theres a rule that said "no flaming". anyone remember reading that? i like it.:) tend to like these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back