• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dude... i'm such a newb... how long..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
:confused: how long til it wears off? like a month? a week? i'm soo losht. someone tell me how to do stuff like ummm... get a sig? and uhh... that kinda thing, i guess. (i can't help it, i new. i'll get it, just gimme a sec. or 2)

ferretfrenzie

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one. I consider myself a newb still, even though it's been a couple months. When I first came I was completely lost with siggies. My friend helped me make mine, so maybe you could have some buddy help you out. I still don't understand some basic stuff, too, like Rep Power for example. I'll consider myself a newb untill I 100% understand these forums, even if it takes a year. Just consider yourself welcome, Keybearer Yoshi! = )

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
keybearer_yoshi said:
thanx! cool sigs btw. wolf's rain is one of the kewlest shows eva.

Why thank you for the complement. If you're this nice, we could use someone nice like you here, I just hope you dont' have a short fuse.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
nah, i'm very patient. the only thing that gets me mad is uhhh... people try to describe me. (and then get me totally wrong) cause i'm like a pool: shallow in some areas and deep in others. but i don't like water all that much. so i'm like an empty pool. but that more describes my head... usually empty, and hasn't been cleaned out in years...

M

MegaFlare

In what way does "I'm a newb" relate to Site Feedback/Support? I would move this back to where it belongs.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Always remember, it's not post count that matters. :p

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
MegaFlare said:
In what way does "I'm a newb" relate to Site Feedback/Support? I would move this back to where it belongs.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Always remember, it's not post count that matters. :p

He was asking questions and I just thought . . . I would move it back but I don't have powers in this forum. My bad, this mistake won't happen again.

M

MegaFlare

Don't worry about it, I wouldn't consider that a mistake. It's the moderator's individual opinion. I wouldn't move New Member topics just because they have questions they want answered, IMO. It's fine either way, we just had a different view of it. [Sent this through PM]

As for sigs, keybearer, you can request one in the Graphics section of this forum. There's lots of good tag makers.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
keybearer_yoshi said:
Kewl Sigs!!! Hahaha!

Also, try not to post messages like that. Its considered spam. Make sure that when you post, your post actually has a meaning and has something to do with the topic. Never just post and say something like "Thats nice", "I agree", etc. As Flare said, post count means nothing. You can have 1000000000 post, and still be a newb/n00b.

newb = newbie
n00b = bad

/\ just remember that lol.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Soory, RPGplaya, but I'll move this back. ^^; After a while Site-Feedback tends to have closed threads, and since it seems like this would belong in the Newbie area..I'll head it over there since she..he..? (Sorry, bad gender person) seems to be wanting to meet new people and such.

Meh, seems everyone has answered your question, I have nothing left to say. -.-

[~Moved to New Members Area~]
Again, sorry for having this moved around oh so much, you'll just get better luck in the New Member's area.

Back