• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duck, duck, goose... Dare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, so.

It's basically about saying either Duck or Goose.

This might sound nonsensical, but here's the most important part: The User that posts "Goose", has to think about something that the User above him has to do.

(ugh, can't explain, here's an example:)

User 1: Duck
User 2: Duck
User 3: Goose

User 3 can think of a "punishment" for User 2.
It can be anything, but it has to happen within the KHI Forums, not on other sites.
The "Victim" has to fulfill the punishment, but once insults are required (in threads / Avatar / Signature), discrimination or the like, which are forbidden in the rules or simply rude, the punishment will be skipped.

You do not have to say Goose every 3rd Post. You might as well just write pages of Ducks.

The punishments can be anything, but there has to be a time limit. (at least 1 day, at most 4 weeks).

You are only allowed to give 1 punishment per Goose.

EXAMPLES OF DARES:
- The User has to change their Avatar/Signature/Set.
- Change Location
- Do a joke in every post
And stuff like that. lol

What you CAN NOT do:
- Only type Goose. At least 2-3 Ducks in-between.
- Do not break the (Forum)Rules.
- No double posts.
- Exaggerated Dares, like "write a 2-page long exam about me", and stuff like that.
- Gooses are not allowed to overlap. When a User tells another User to change their Avatar, you can't tell the User to change their Avatar back or something like that.

If you have ANY questions, ask. I am sure I wrote everything shitty and nobody understood what I meant, lmao.

Wellp.

Duck.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Uhhhhh, well then! Duck?.......

Chuuya

Awards
ARE YOU DIDDLYING SERIOUS? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. How about me not online for 3 weeks? *Drops on knees* BUT LORD HAVE MERCY NOT THAT!!!!!!

Muke

whatever
Awards
ARE YOU DIDDLYING SERIOUS? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. How about me not online for 3 weeks? *Drops on knees* BUT LORD HAVE MERCY NOT THAT!!!!!!
Howler. Just do it. xDDD

Duck~

Chuuya

Awards
Also...................... duck.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Duck.

Okay, let's only do the Avatar until Wednesday. is that good? :p

Chuuya