• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dubstep artist Skrillex working on new KH theme?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yeah he did Reptile's theme for the new Mortal Kombat. The song is great, for MK. I'm not sure how an original would fit. A remix I could see since, like I said, they've already done that. But Skrillex also can pull back a bit, like in All I Ask of You.

metrifyx

Skrillex and KH won't go together . Nomura will probably hire some different J-Ppp singer to do the KH theme since Hikaru wants to sulk while on her hiatus

IIRC, she's not doing it because Disney won't pay her enough.

I'm not even sure if they'll hire another singer to do it. Even though it's a numbered title, they could just remix Hikari and Passion again. I hope they do get someone to make a new song, though.

Soxas

If they do make a song for KH I don't want it to be the theme song.That type of music would be more suitable for an epic boss battle or cutscene.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Dubstep sounds like bathtub farts.
2wegcop.jpg

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
HAHA Dubstep in Disney. Thatd be interesting.

I doubt itll be the theme, maybe just a remix. Still, looking forward to it.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Like most people here I agree that He probably isnt making the new KH theme but I would so love it if he did!

thedairyfairy

Skrillex (aka sonny moore) used to be the lead singer of From First to Last, who used to be my favorite band that (with whom I had an unhealthy obessesion), and I noticed that he used to always wear kingdom hearts shirts. In fact, he had stated that he was enormous fan of the series. I dont like dubstep, but when skrillex isnt dropping the bass, his shits super melodic, so itd be super awesome for him to remix dearly beloved or even compose a new kh theme. Before he was a full fledged dubstep artist, he used to just write kind of electronic inspired music, a lot of which was really great, so he has the composing skills. I'd be stoked if he did anything related to kingdom hearts.

edit: hes also a singer, and he did a japanese version of one of his songs he wrote/sang when he was pre-dubstep. so it would completely work if he composed a new theme. just sayin.

Venitas

i know he said he wasn't remixing KH, but if he did, it would probably be something along the lines of the PLANITb remix of Simple and Clean. just 1000x better cuz Skrillex is a beast

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Dubstep sounds like bathtub farts.

I bonking lol'd.

Not a fan of Dubstep, never got that charm people seem to have when they listen to it. I rather listen to some other (good) J-Pop singer do the main theme. As for "Skrillex" doing themes for battle music etc, I'm fine with Yoko >_>. If he is just planing to remix a song or something, whatever, thats good for him.

Apollo

Silver Member
Dubstep.... sounds awful. I hope they don't use dubstep for the theme.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm sure he could do some pretty kickass remixes, but Dubstep isn't really KH to me.

Btw what's up with lil'von's avatar? It's not 100x100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back