• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual wielding Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: dual wielding Riku???????

Sorry never met a Chocobo but he still got a Chocobo keyblade? I know, bad example, but really the Keyblades are in the games, sure not for story purposes, but I wouldn't call them non-canon. Especially since they put in that Keyblade after it was given to Kairi.

Well, Cloud's hair is basically a chocobo.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

First of all, I thought that that name had been given to the Starseeker keyblade, not Destiny's Embrace; DE always just seemed super girly stereotype to me. Secondly, since when did Cloud's hair resemble chocobos? And finally, while Sora could possibly wield up to four because of technicalities, I'm not seeing this happening, 'cause then he'd be turning into a mini god, and who needs that? We've got Xehanort to fill the roll of the guy looking for god hood already, thanks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

First of all, I thought that that name had been given to the Starseeker keyblade, not Destiny's Embrace; DE always just seemed super girly stereotype to me.

Whaaa? Starseeker is Mickey's Keyblade, and implied to be Yen Sid's old Keyblade.

Secondly, since when did Cloud's hair resemble chocobos?

Since FFVII came out?

And finally, while Sora could possibly wield up to four because of technicalities, I'm not seeing this happening, 'cause then he'd be turning into a mini god, and who needs that? We've got Xehanort to fill the roll of the guy looking for god hood already, thanks.

Sora's already duel wielded. I don't find it a stretch to see Roxas, Ven, and Xion lend Sora their power to give Xehanort a beatdown. The only thing that would make Sora like a god is if he merged with KH/used KH's power. Four hearts in one body doesn't really equate to what is considered god-like in KH.

Sorakh212

Awards
This confused me even when I first saw it years ago. The most logical explanation that comes to mind is either that by some means Riku can wield two keyblades or he simply just created it. Either way I'm sure it will be explained in the future especially considering moments from future games after KH2.

nafizl

Ok So as we all saw at the end of KH2 Kairi gets a keyblade..... thats all fine and dandy. But my topic is about Riku.....
View below video:
[video=youtube;r41GiZEeSpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r41GiZEeSpA[/video]

WTF? Riku gives Kairi HER keyblade. so Riku has his keyblade and summons Kairi's??? Since when was that possible. Out of all the confusing things about kingdom hearts. this baffles me the most. if anyone can provide some answers that would be great. So I can focus on the other things that have me scratching my head.

Anyone think it was hilarious he purposely gave her a ridiculously girl keyblade? XD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it's more hilarious that, that ridiculously girly Keyblade might be Xehanort's. Riku should have been more manly and used it himself. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back