• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual Wielding Keyblade Xemnas Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12kez90

Since Xemnas was made from the heart of 2 keyblade wielders and it's been pretty much confirmed that he can already use one, wouldn't also imply that he can also dual wield like Roxas? I for one would love too see a boss where he uses a hybrid of his Ethereal Blades and Xehanort's Keyblade that he dual wields with.

Anagram

Banned
Being able to use a keyblade doesn't equate to having. Riku used the Oblivion against Roxas when he had none and took Soras during KH1 a couple times.
The Lingering Will picked up and kept Terras keyblade. So at most Xemnas would only have one, Xehanorts. If he can use it at all.

Granted I haven't kept up with mythos much lately but I do remember the interview from back in the day. It basically said that Xemnas might be able to wield not that he outright could.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Being able to use a keyblade doesn't equate to having. Riku used the Oblivion against Roxas when he had none and took Soras during KH1 a couple times.
The Lingering Will picked up and kept Terras keyblade. So at most Xemnas would only have one, Xehanorts. If he can use it at all.

Granted I haven't kept up with mythos much lately but I do remember the interview from back in the day. It basically said that Xemnas might be able to wield not that he outright could.

Here's the interview quote.

I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think for consistency sake they might have us battle Xemnas with his Ethereal blades. The closest we might get of Xemnas wielding a Keyblade would be Master Xehanort's, and I presume Xemnas will use one in the fated encounter and Keyblade War and the Graveyard.

Anagram

Banned
I think for consistency sake they might have us battle Xemnas with his Ethereal blades. The closest we might get of Xemnas wielding a Keyblade would be Master Xehanort's, and I presume Xemnas will use one in the fated encounter and Keyblade War and the Graveyard.

I'd actually prefer it if they kept him with his light sabers blades. You get more variety when they all use their more unique weapons.
It would be fun if each fight was two stages though. Like first was them then second them using Xehanorts keyblade in some way through transformation skills.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Another thing to keep in mind is also that in order to dual-wield, a person needs two hearts inside him/her.
Mickey does own two Keyblades and yet he's never seen dual-wielding because he doesn't have a second heart inside himself.

As far as we know Xemnas does not have two hearts located inside himself, so no dual-wielding even if there would be two Keyblades available.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd actually prefer it if they kept him with his light sabers blades. You get more variety when they all use their more unique weapons.
It would be fun if each fight was two stages though. Like first was them then second them using Xehanorts keyblade in some way through transformation skills.

And I'd prefer if the Seekers get their own unique design. Would be kind of bland if they ALL had the same Keyblade.

Anagram

Banned
Although I think if they DO design their own Keyblades, they're gonna designed them based on their weapons. But I hope they don't do a lazy job and actually make them unique (and available for us to wield).

It'd probably be like young Xehanort all over again. Just the old coots keyblade with a keychain themed on the current wielder. The transformation thing of KH3 could make it more unique I think. Like Xigbar warps it into various guns or arrow-gun things. (whatever the hell it is he uses)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It'd probably be like young Xehanort all over again. Just the old coots keyblade with a keychain themed on the current wielder. The transformation thing of KH3 could make it more unique I think. Like Xigbar warps it into various guns or arrow-gun things. (whatever the hell it is he uses)

That would be interesting. Not only to see their Keychains, but their transformations, too.

Anagram

Banned
That would be interesting. Not only to see their Keychains, but their transformations, too.

Just imagine what kind of weapon Isa would warp it into. If people thought keyblades bludgeoned before they aint seen nothin yet. lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Just imagine what kind of weapon Isa would warp it into. If people thought keyblades bludgeoned before they aint seen nothin yet. lol

I'm picturing something along the lines of him release the Keyblade, it turns into a mass of energy, that mass of energy concentrates on his hands and eyes and he goes all berserk and attacks wildly.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Another thing to keep in mind is also that in order to dual-wield, a person needs two hearts inside him/her.
Mickey does own two Keyblades and yet he's never seen dual-wielding because he doesn't have a second heart inside himself.

As far as we know Xemnas does not have two hearts located inside himself, so no dual-wielding even if there would be two Keyblades available.

Isn't it interesting that Riku can also dual-wield, when Sora lends him his keyblade? Togekiss, Holy jesus on a pogo stick. Guys, have you ever...
I can't figure out how Keyblades can be lent to other wielders like that. In any other context Riku shouldn't be able to wield two Keyblades..

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Lending probably isn't the same as actually summoning two of your own.

What if your heart is linked with a person and you can lend them your Keyblade? Every Nort is connected to Master Xehanort, imagine if they could dual-wield their own Keyblade and MX's? :O

Anagram

Banned
I could see it but I also doubt so many villains that wont be lasting past the game will have keyblades. Like 50/50.
I'd honestly rather have less people with keyblades. It's like a person can't be relevant without them anymore. Like how you can't be relevant in Dragonball unless your a saiyan.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I could see it but I also doubt so many villains that wont be lasting past the game will have keyblades. Like 50/50.
I'd honestly rather have less people with keyblades. It's like a person can't be relevant without them anymore. Like how you can't be relevant in Dragonball unless your a saiyan.

Yeah. It's what makes you unique. Do you think the next saga's villain should have a Keyblade, or another type of weapon?

Anagram

Banned
Yeah. It's what makes you unique. Do you think the next saga's villain should have a Keyblade, or another type of weapon?

New weapon. I know other keyblade wielders have been a thing since KH1 but that doesn't mean all of the characters in the story should have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back