• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual wielding as a main form of battel (For sora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Errr no. It would be too much of a god mode. I like my regular Sora version better, thanks.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
uuuhhhh no worst idea >_<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No thanks. Dual wielding is special. I prefer to play with Sora wielding a single Keyblade.

Fortissimo

I think it would be something to look into, but I would want it to be something I would have to work really hard to get. Like be a certain level and collect rare hidden treasures.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Errr no. It would be too much of a god mode. I like my regular Sora version better, thanks.

i prefer sora with a single keyblade..they would make kh real easy when dual wielding becomes a main battle form...

Not really. If they make it constant, it's unlikely it would stay as overpowered as in KHII. I mean, not even dualwielding Roxas in Days was really overpowered. Stuff still stayed a bit of a challenge.

I think it would be something to look into, but I would want it to be something I would have to work really hard to get. Like be a certain level and collect rare hidden treasures.

This is something I can get behind. That way, those who want it are satisfied yet nobody gets forced into it. s1cofeeman

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It wouldn't help with the story either

As in wielding two Keyblades? Well Nomura said, like Roxas, Sora can also use two Keyblades simultaneously (considering Roxas and Sora share pretty much the same abilities)... Story wise, it would make since... But gameplay wise would be another story... The only way this could work is if the enemies are up to par; to the point that duel wielding doesn't grant so much of an edge in battle that it's gameplay destabilizing. If the team wants it to work, perhaps it would have to be something how in Ninja Gaiden; using dual swords doesn't mean you won't get your ass handed to you...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wouldn't mind being able to duel wield again, but as the main form of combat? It adds the "easy" to an already easy game with its "green triangle of fuck thi shit."

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if its all the time its not special and then it be like 358/2 mission mode
weaker then usuall
prefer hed singledublle grip style

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm fine with Dual-Wielding as long as there's perks and weaknesses to it. The problem is, if we have to introduce that, it means that the keyblades have to be seriously overhauled, most specifically the exclusive abilities it has when it comes to keychains that grant a different form and a different exclusive abilities.

Though... my idea would be that specific keychains exhibits dual-wielding abilities. Like a Ying-Yang Keychain that grants dual-wielding... or a Gemini Keychain that is a stronger version, etc. It would be ridden of those exclusive perks and have a balanced game.

State

Awards
No. You know what would be cool? If they nerf down that overpowered shit.
EDIT: Or make it completely absent for the player to choose.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Keep Dual wielding as some form of Limit Break or something.

Yet we have a problem. The Drive Forms was that sort of Limit Break and it turned out to be useless and causes more hassle as you're forced to use them to gain the exclusive abilities from them.

Or simply put, I'll insert my Gifted Heart System idea and have Dual-Wielding as Level 5 magic.

A

Azrael

Yet we have a problem. The Drive Forms was that sort of Limit Break and it turned out to be useless and causes more hassle as you're forced to use them to gain the exclusive abilities from them.

Or simply put, I'll insert my Gifted Heart System idea and have Dual-Wielding as Level 5 magic.

That is true. I'll go with your idea. s1demteeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back