• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual Hearts!!! (Has anyone heard of this game??)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Go Dual Hearts! It's an awesome game! It came out about the same time as Kingdom Hearts, but didn't get much respect or popularity because it was overshadowed by such a big release as KH. Even though KH was WAY better (KH is WAY better than every game!), Dual Hearts is still an awesome game, and it made me cry at the end of it!

Has anyone heard of this game?? Did anyone like it as much as I did??
If you don't know what it is, I'd be happy to tell you. I don't think you can find it anymore, as it didn't sell a lot of copies. Even if you can, it's practically impossible!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Well....

It is a game with no voiceovers, although it is good! In the game you play as Rumble (that's the default name. You can name him whatever ya want.), who is a world-renowned and respected treausure hunter. In it, you meet a dream creature, a Baku, (who kinda looks like a pig), named Tumble (default name). It turns out he has lost the keys to open the doors to the Dream Stone, and he asks you to help find them. Rumble is a greedy, selfish, self-conceeded guy, and he does not like Tumble, as he thinks he is annoying. But he decides to team up with him anyways so he can find the Dream Stone for himself, thinkning that that will finally make him happy.
But, of course, as always, there is a bigger purpose for them, and they get thrown into an evil plot to unleash Calamity (or Nightmare) once again on the world.
Throughout the game you get to enter peoples' dreams to get the lost dream keys. It is very neat entering people's dreams, as their dreams mirror their personality and style, and I always was so excited to get into another person's dream to see what it would be like!
For example, you get to go inside an artist's dream (which is crazy!), your girl rival's dream, and even Santa's too! The story line is very touching and the end made me cry so hard! :(

Thanks for asking! It's a great game! And the dreams are awesome! I just can't express in words how great it is!
Anybody ever heard of it or played it?

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Yeah, I know. It has average, childish graphics, but is very hard. Not babyish, although it does look that way. It's also pretty extensive too. The ending'll get ya, though. It made me cry so hard. And other points in the game, you just feel so emotional. You also fall in love with the characters.
And did I say that the ending made me cry?

But I do know how you would think it is babyish, as it does look that way. It's very difficult and hard, though, and I haven't even gotten all the extra stuff yet!

Hey! If you guys would like, I can give you more examples of the dreams that you enter! They're awesome! And it's so cool how you can see how the people's dreams fit their personality!

bobnewbie

I have herd of it and I dont like the graphics or the sound so I sold it for $10 I lost alot of monney because I bought that game.(not really I got it for free)

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Yeah. The graphics kinda suck and the sound isn't taht great.
But the reason it is SUCH a good game (it's one of my top 5 favorites) is because of the story and the dreams and the characters! You really come to love the characters of Rumble and Tumble. Plus it is a fun game playing in everyone's dreams!
And did I mention that the ending made me cry so so so very very hard???? :(

Has anyone else ever heard of it or want to know more about it? I don't care about this thread becoming a hot one or not, I just want to share with people out there the goodness of Dual Hearts, and to discuss it to the few people who have heard of it.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
LOL! Yeah!
But it's a really good game, and nothing like Zelda or Link at all!

You get to go into your rival treasure hunter's dream which is all shiny and glittery,
an artists dream which is all crazy and zany,
a researcher's dream which is in an ancient, ruined temple,
a troubled and sad girl's dream which is all frozen and hardened (but when you help her become happy again, her dream is nice and peaceful),
you get to go into a nature freak's dream, which is all about nature,
Santa's dream which is the North Pole,
a little girl's dream which is a pop-up book :D,
and many, many more! Tons more! It's so diverse and neat!
It's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back