• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Du Skulblakas Accela (A Inheiritance cycle continuation RP)(Sign ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
-Story-

Twenty years have passed since the fall of the brutal dictator Galbatorix. Alagaesia is on it's way to it's former glory. The world is resolving itself of it's problems little by little... But that doesn't mean they stop...Eragon, The saviour is slowly building the riders back up but sadly none have been chosen yet. My name is Renn Kevinsson, and this is my last entry before my life changed forever...

second day of spring, year 20 A.F
Written 3 days afterward.

This was the entry of a young human before he became the fourth Dragon Rider of the new generation.

It is as he told, Galbatorix is dead, and Nasuada has ruled over most of Alagaesia with fairness. Matters were really calm during these past 20 years... The Rouge rider who was once an 'apprentice' to Galbatorix, now resides in his Father's castle along the southern edge of the spine, a couple days east of Kuasta.

The races of Alagaesia have never been more mutually allied... The Urgals have turned to their hunting as their main source of pride in their culture instead of war. And all Races hold the hope that all peoples have the chance to be the next Dragon Rider.

Along the river we followed for several weeks... until we found a wide range of mountains that probably rivaled the Spine itself... Then the River turned southward and led into a lake that was about a week long... But to our own surprise we found an Isle, it was a veritable Vroengard that opened up in the eastern side. But that was guarded by a whirlpool... But as we lifted the ship over I looked upon the interior, and I knew this place was perfect...

The journal entry of Eragon Bromsson- upon the discovery of Du Deloi Shur'tugal

Shinra

Banned
Awards
-Races-

Dwarves- These small and stocky bearded individuals have pride in their crafts of Metallurgy, Smithing, and mining. Their apatites are voracious when compared to other races of Alagaesia so they also hunt the large creatures of the Beor mountains. Their monarchy is dependant upon democracy of the clans. The current king is Eragon's foster brother, Named Orik and head of Durgrimst Ingetium or Clan of the smiths

Elves- one of the first races of Alagaesia, and even in the whole world, alongside the dragons. Gifted with Longevity of life, They are one of the wisest of all races in Alagaesia and also very gifted in other ways as well, They are strong, refined, and talented in all aspects of life... Also the creators of the ancient language, They are also the source of the Dragon Riders. They Reside in the northern forest, Du Weldenvarden and Their queen is the third dragon rider of the new generation. Arya. Easily identified by their pointed ears and fairer stature.

Humans- one of the races that is easily the balance between all of the differing races of Alagaesia in aspect and desire power more than any one else... To sate this thirst, they were the second race made possible to become dragon riders, After elves and before Dwarves and Urgals. Galbatorix was the former king of the humans, now the human race is governed by Queen Nasuada. although split into two states known as Alagaesia and Surda towards the southern coast. Surda is governed by King Orrin

Urgals- These more instinctual humanoids are quite the spectacle, they are huge compared to the other races of alagaesia, and they usually fed their culture through hunting and war... There are no known towns of this race, just areas where they build their villages, these hulking individuals now reliquish their war-like hungers for healthy competitions and the promise that an urgal may become a rider someday and bring their race into glory. Easily identifiable by the horns on their head.

Werecats- Although not allowed to become riders they are fearless nonetheless, They can commune with ordinary cats and shift to and from a humanoid shape and cat shape.

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
-Races-Also the creators of the ancient language

I didn't think the elves actually created it. Wasn't it the Grey Folk?

Well, anyways. I'm thinking about joining as a dwarf. I'd just like to know where the story is going.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I didn't think the elves actually created it. Wasn't it the Grey Folk?

Well, anyways. I'm thinking about joining as a dwarf. I'd just like to know where the story is going.

if I remember right the Elves were the ones because They were one of the first races besides dragons in Alagaesia...

Now time to lay down the plot, Template design and Rules.

Template design:

Name: (Certain rules are aligned with the names according to Race, and Gender...
Human: If male, you have the name of your character, and his father's name. Example: Renn Kevinsson
if Female you have the first name and then your mother's name. Example: Keirana Tinasdaughter
Elves: You may go with one name if that is your wish
Dwarves: not so sure about this one pretty sure it's first name, and then clan name but not so sure
Urgals: Same rule as elves)
Age:( Long life if your elf or rider, you get the idea)
Personality: (Give me what makes your character tick)
Appearance: (what are the physical features of your character but stick to your race basis)
History: (Character development prior to RP)
Dragon's name: (If a Rider your character be)
Dragon's personality: (this personality should be somewhat oppositely compatible with the personality of the rider but that can change with development)
Magical talents: (this is usually determined by the first spell your character casts and be sure to remember that casting draws upon physical strength and energy unless it's by the mind)
Other: (you get the idea, theme, battle music)

Rules:

KHI basic Roleplay rules, (No god-modding or powerplaying so in other words if you cast a spell that lights an entire city on fire at the beginning of RP with a newly born rider and you survive? that's Powerplaying)

There will only be five new rider templates (four are open), alongside the three that are already canon (Eragon, Arya, And Murtagh) if you wish control of Canon characters, Let me know first.

This is currently in the conceptual phases still if you wish for a plot, help me brainstorm... I have three opening scenarios ready.

Light

faster than
Awards
Grey Folk - Inheriwiki - Inheritance, Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr
There we go. The grey folk cast a spell once, that made the language they spoke the one that operates magic. The elves just caught on to it.

Well, that's what I've always had trouble with. Visualising a solid plot that would work with a roleplay.

My most plausible idea would be that a new race has landed upon the shores of Alagesia, peace not intended.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
thanks... I had forgotten about them... but what would these beings be?

Taim

I'm so down this is my ideal rp I love Inheritance I will work on a template but I would like to see more interest first preferably.

Taim

something you should decide: have any new riders been sent to Eragon
also i would kinda like to play Eragon but I know that will probably be a much wanted character.
the conflict could be player created mostly you just need to give it a base.

Taim

sorry i just double posted and now triple posted my comp is having problems i meant it to be one post.

Taim

well we need to get this rp out to people who would be interested because I really would like to see this go through.

Light

faster than
Awards
I think there was another person interested in my other one. I'm going to be Murtaugh (if Shinra will allow). I could also pull Bone into this. I'll teach him a little on the newer aspects since Inheritance.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I never expected that people would actually be interested... sure the canon roles are important but you guys can also make original characters like I did

Light

faster than
Awards
I'd just like to mention that I'd still be interested in participating in this roleplay, should it start to bloom into the beautiful flower it should be.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Ill post the full anchent language
[url]http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Language#Ancient_Language_to_English[/URL]
Ancient Language
English
abr
of
ach
do, does
adurna
water
agaetí
celebration

a
Aiedail
The Morning Star
älfa
elf
älfr
he
älfrs
his
älfrinn
she
älfrinns
her's
andlát
death
aptr
backward
arget
silver
Argetlam
Silver Hand
Arucane
Endless Fire, Living Fire
äenora
broad
atra
may, let
beor
bear
bjart
bright
Bjartskular
Brightscales (an honorific for a dragon)

blaka
flap/flapper
blödh
blood
Blödhgarm
Blood-wolf
blödhren
blood-oath
blöthr
halt, stop
böetk
broad
böllr
a round object, an orb
brakka
reduce
breoal
family, house
brisingr
fire
brun
brow
brunhvitr
white-browed
burthr
birth
burthro
born (past tense of birth)
celöbra
honor
celöbreya
honors
Dagshelgr
Hallowed Day
dag
day
datia
mists
dauth
death
dauthleikr
mortal
deloi
earth
delois
a green-leafed plant with purple flowers
deyja
die
domia
dominance
dras
city
draumr
dream
Dröttning
Queen
Dröttningu
Princess (Not the exact translation according to Arya)
du
the
dunei
love
dvergr
Dwarf (plural. dvergar)
ebrithil
master
einradhin
v. resolved
Edoc'sil
unconquerable
edur
a tor, prominence
eitha
go, leave
ekar
oaken
eka
I, me
Elda
gender-neutral honorific of great praise
eldrvarya
burning
eld hórnya
listeners
eld jeirda
breaker
eld moi
changer
Eldunarí
heart of hearts
elrun
thank
eom
to
ero
was
er
is
esterni
good fortune
ethgri
invoke
evarínya
stars
eyddr
v. empty
eyreya
ears
fairth
picture (more specifically, a picture taken by magical means)
flauga
fly (v.)
frá
from
fram
forward
fricai
friend plural. fricaya
fells
mountains
fethr
feather
fethrblaka
bird (literally feather-flapper)
Finiarel
an honorific phrase for a young man of great promise
freohr
death
fyrn
war
finna
find
gala
chant, sing, scream, yell, etc.
gánga
go
garjzla
light
garm
wolf
gata
path, passage
gath
v. unite
Gedwëy
shining
gëuloth
v. dull
grind
gate
gülia
luck
haldthin
thornapple
haina
harm
heill
heal
helgr
hallowed, sacred
Helgrind
The Gates of Death
hjarta
heart
hlaupa
run
hljödhr
silent
hugin
thought or knowledge
huildr
hold
hvass
sharp
hvitr
white
iet
my (informal)
ignasia
palm
ilia
happy
ilian
happiness
ilumëo
truth
istalri
flame
jierda
break, hit
kalfya
calves
knifr
knife
kvetha
greetings
kveykva
lightning
kvaedhi
script
kvistr
branch
kodthr
catch
kόpa
stare
kona
woman
könungr
king
kyn
kind (as in race, mankind, elfkind, etc.)
lam
hand
laufsbläd
leaf (plural. laufsblädar)
lethr
leather
Lethrblaka
a full-grown Ra'zac (literally leather-flapper), a bat
letta
stop (imperative)
Letta du Bullts!
Stop the bullets!