• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DT's Words of Wisdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desert Jesus

I will post wisdomous words everyday. If anyone has any to share, please feel free. :) And if anyone has a question about Life/etc., me or someone else will try and anser them for you!

OK

"Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money!)"

T

tux_

Desert Thorn said:
I will post wisdomous words everyday. If anyone has any to share, please feel free. :) And if anyone has a question about Life/etc., me or someone else will try and anser them for you!

OK

"Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money!)"

Fail.
Everybody knows you steal the money then pretend to be worried and offer to help look for the money.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..I hate this thread now..It said DT and I thought it was Dawning Twilight**Kawaii Stupid..**.....and I wanted to see what "wisdom" he had to share..but now I get this...>_>.. I'm so disappointed...lol..jk

Thank you for telling me to steal money..I mean help a friend..lol..XD

D

Desert Jesus

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

D

Desert Jesus

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back