• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

DT's Words of Wisdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Desert Jesus

I will post wisdomous words everyday. If anyone has any to share, please feel free. :) And if anyone has a question about Life/etc., me or someone else will try and anser them for you!

OK

"Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money!)"

T

tux_

Desert Thorn said:
I will post wisdomous words everyday. If anyone has any to share, please feel free. :) And if anyone has a question about Life/etc., me or someone else will try and anser them for you!

OK

"Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money!)"

Fail.
Everybody knows you steal the money then pretend to be worried and offer to help look for the money.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
  • Retired Staff
>_>..I hate this thread now..It said DT and I thought it was Dawning Twilight**Kawaii Stupid..**.....and I wanted to see what "wisdom" he had to share..but now I get this...>_>.. I'm so disappointed...lol..jk

Thank you for telling me to steal money..I mean help a friend..lol..XD

D

Desert Jesus

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

D

Desert Jesus

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.