• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas151

Okay something in me just ticked after I seen the new screens. Now I might be late or something or this theory might have been stated but maybe the DS or Dark Soldier summoned by master Xehanort is the Ansem from the irst game. Think ab out it, Terra kills Master Xehanort and they damage the DS badly. The reason that they never showed his face is because he is the Xehanort from the first kh game. Just a theory though but it seems to be the onl explination at the time.

Roxas151

Thank you and I am happy that I am not the only person who thinks this as a possibility

Desert_Punk

Thats a pretty good theory. It could also explain the costume that Riku had when he was in his dark form. The similarities to the costume that the DS had to what Riku had are very similar.

Lone Wolf

INGUEINS!!! Great minds think alike. [Crickets chrpping].... I meant NOURMA!!!!! [TV Show crowd Applause] But in all seriousness, maybe you never know!

Phalinx

I literally posted the same theory a few hours ago, great minds do think alike!

I do think it's true that the DS is Xehanort and maybe he lost his memories. I mean, Xehanort is known to take people's identities, after all.

khloser4life

very nice. and it fits in with riku's dark form costume because xehanort heartless is the part of him that creats the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back