• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► DS or camera

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
recently i went with my mom to one of her friends 4th of july parties.but i didnt go without a bribe!haha

my mom said she would get me a nintendo DS.
now, you may say this is a pretty big bribe but they already said they would talk about it after i got my hair cut(i dont like cutting my hair lol) and have been talking about it for some time.

now, the only reason im gettin it is for pokemon.now, before you jump to conclusions, im not a hardcore fan of pokemon lol.

i dont really see why im gettin it but for some reason i really want it lol.

now, im gettin DS and pokemon pearl.that would be 130+35=165 about

BUT

earlier today we were at target and i saw this awesome digital camera.about the size of a credit card and it was really sweet looking.it was about 180.

now, i bet my mom would go for that instead but im not really sure what to get.

any of you guys have any advice?

Masamune

Big Boss
Well if you really want to play pokemon and other great games. Get a DS.

Not sure you can do much with a camera in my opinion. except snapping photos...

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
i know.

but i dont really have a camera except for my moms cell but she gets mad after i send the bill 30$ up for sending pics to my comp to put on myspace lol.

but when i get bored i could play DS

idk.........lol

Zaraki

yeah a camera is pretty eh now a days it snaps photos and thats all and you could probaly get a really nice cheap phone at walmart. I say get the DS you might find more games other then pokemon. I see you like bleach one of its best games Bleach DS 2 came out a little whileago and i heard that was fun.

Masamune

Big Boss
Camera's not worth wasting the opportunity. You could get a cheaper camera later.

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
wait.........bleach has a gmae out for DS in america?picture plz?lol

well, i was never realy into the DS, just got really excited to get pokemon lol.

and i could really use a digital camera.

still not sure

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
that bleach game is sweet.

but i agree with DA.i do take quite a number of pics.and i bet the prices will drop.

i'll just buy a DS when i get a job.

*dang you 5 more months!*

thx all you guys for ur advice and everything

Rixon

you shuld buy the DS, you wil have more fun with it. The camera will come with time, when i got my digi. cam. i didn't let it out of my hand for like a weak or two (at that time i didn't had my DS Lite) and i have my DS from last summer and i'm still crazy about it.... XD

Wish you the cam. and the ds...

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
well, i can understand that a bit cuz i was crazy when i got my SP lol.
but when i got a pic phone wasnt too excited.

but still.............i think im gonna go with the camera

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Man, you're fifteen. Don't you think you're old enough to do what you're asked to do without insisting on a bribe? That's kind of lame of you.

Anyway, I would have gone with the DS, but the camera seems like a good choice, too. And I hope you can save up enough money for your DS soon.

H

Hellpark

Id take the DS simply for the purpose because youre getting a camera just for fun photos, which you can get a cheaper camera which will do you justice. If you look into photography then thats a shitty camera, so yeah DS would win this way. But id go for the camera, just a cheaper one. and steal a ds. yeah

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
Katattack, i understand what ur talking about.but my mom knew that i absolutely hate her friends' parties.the last one that my sister went to they critisized her almost the entire time.i dont really like them.
and she offered the bribe.

but i still see where ur getting at

hellpark, lol thx for that advice.
how would u steal a DS?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back