• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS= HUMAN FORM OF DARKNESS?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final sentient

This is just a quick thought but perhaps darkness dosen't need a heart to take shape like the heartless. Would it still make him a heartless if it turns out that hie is just pure darkness.

Happy Chap

No... but it would make him a freak. What process would make darkness take a physical human form? Would it mean light can do it too? Nah, I don't think so. Closest thing to pure anything are BWHoPL I say.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
LOl yup it seems to tie together if you think about it.

Lets start with the fact he came out of MX.
Lets assume MX was messing with darkness(pretty sure he was) and made a dark form of himself.
I think this may tie into some of a way to end his aging and maybe get more power and stay immortal.

Now we know Riku gains a suit similaiir to this one when he is in dark form.
Lets also keep in mind that this suit seems to be his only form yet revealed.
Now on to why he has a keychain he is MX but hes also darkness at the same time his part that is mc is what allows his use of a chain.
Now for those who havent caught on he is his apprentice because he has mx abilties but he also can "tame" the darkness that is DS or so we think.
His name also suggests his this.

Discuss some stuff may be left that i will fill in as questions arise

If this is true, the he'd have to have had to suit since he was a teenager or a young man.
Considering that time doesn't pass in the dark, it's plausible.
But it is stretchy.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"Already that man is a monster infused with darkness."

I'm pretty sure MX was talking about his apprentice. If it was a man "infused" with darkness, then obviously the apprentice is not completely darkness himself.

I do however, think that the apprentice is the one who produces the Guardian Heartless, so I'm going to assume that the apprentice is a person. In the secret ending, when it shows the apprentice sort of "coming out" of MX, I think it was just showing that he has a connection with the Guardian of Xehanort's Heartless.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The thing that confuses me is the fact that I know for a fact DS has a keychain.
(could just be me)
Another thing we know that it was said that if MX and his apprentice left it would foreshadow a big disaster.
We all know that in some shape or form darkness must not of been a huge issue D:
And we know the main issue of KH present time is darkness.
Yet another thing that ties this all back to darkness

Final_Oblivion

DS may have been a normal keyblade weilder who's heart was tainted by the darkness and by extension being wasted away. I think he just hid his heart in MX to protect it; then used MX's darkness as well as light from his own heart to form a body. (one is still disfigured from darkness)

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Makes since but the thing that makes me think hes a COMPLETE being od darkness is his suit.
We know Riku could use it when he used his darkness.
And thats his only form thus shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back